Online streaming stops

Tags:
  • Internet Applications
  • Movies
  • Streaming
  • Apps
Last response: in Social Networking
July 15, 2012 7:53:15 PM

My problem is that some movies never finish loading. It usually stops near the end of it. I chech the information of the video and just at the moment the information window opens, it says it's loading at 400 kb/second or something like that very high, and then it lowers to zero, then maybe 20, and then back to zero and stays there. I close the info tab in the hope it will go up again, but it just doesn't load anymore. I've already set the cache space to 1 GB, and I erase all the cache before starting to load the movie, but nothing works. Any help will be appreciated.

More about : online streaming stops

July 16, 2012 3:47:22 PM

More info would be helpful. Is this youtube, netflix, hulu, vudu,...??? I'd try contacting the site first to see if they have any suggestions.
m
l
July 17, 2012 12:28:31 AM

The site is called Bayfiles. And also the problem seems to be solved, but I have no idea if it can happen again or what was the cause. It has happened like 4 times.
m
l
Related resources
July 17, 2012 2:14:03 AM

gab_th said:
The site is called Bayfiles. And also the problem seems to be solved, but I have no idea if it can happen again or what was the cause. It has happened like 4 times.

Questionably legit service providing questionable quality.... nothing to see here.
m
l
July 17, 2012 5:45:20 PM

wombat_tg said:
Questionably legit service providing questionable quality.... nothing to see here.

If you have nothing to help with, then don't reply, asshole. No one cares about your opinions.
m
l

Best solution

July 17, 2012 5:51:56 PM

gab_th said:

I've never used bayfiles, but since it seems intermittent, I'm guessing this may be normal network congestion. If it runs better at odd hours of the day, then most likely congestion. I usually get better speeds during work hours and during the middle of the night. Evenings seem to be the worse.
July 17, 2012 10:59:54 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
I've never used bayfiles, but since it seems intermittent, I'm guessing this may be normal network congestion. If it runs better at odd hours of the day, then most likely congestion. I usually get better speeds during work hours and during the middle of the night. Evenings seem to be the worse.

That's probably it. Anyways it's working fine now but thanks.
m
l
July 17, 2012 11:00:42 PM

Best answer selected by gab_th.
m
l
!