Mother Board that avails AMD Athlon 64 bit Dual Core

hello Folks,

which the best Mother Board which avails the features of AMD Athlon Dual core processor?

what are the technical things to be considered while choosing a Mother Board besides Bus speed of the Mother Board
and On board Chipsets like Graphics, Sound etc .. how do we judge whether the Mother Board is compatible for
my choice of processor?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about mother board avails athlon dual core
  1. compbug said:
    hello Folks,

which the best Mother Board which avails the features of AMD Athlon Dual core processor?

what are the technical things to be considered while choosing a Mother Board besides Bus speed of the Mother Board
    and On board Chipsets like Graphics, Sound etc .. how do we judge whether the Mother Board is compatible for
    my choice of processor?

Thanks

I like the MSI Platinum models as they come with Sound Blaster XFi. K9N is the AM2 version. There is a K10 version set to release next month.
  2. I'm using this one currently - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128034
    but it isn't SLI. Been running about 4 months now without a hitch. Almost all quality motherboards will use the CPU fully - I think the question might be what do you want to use it for?
  3. Thanks folks, :)

but I was actually referring to the BUS speed of the Mother Board..

higher the speed better would be system performance.
    and the Chipset it comes with that inturn enhances the performance of the CPU.
    what is the highest bus speed of the Mother Board available currently?

does K9 and K10 refer to Krypton ? :) I hope it refers to Krypton as I too use K8!!

Thanks Guys!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Motherboards Processors Dual Core AMD Product