Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

My wireless internet isnt working

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
February 7, 2009 5:06:55 AM

My laptop all of a sudden not been connecting to the internet.The wirelss connection button/light is ornage which means its not connecting but its not changing to blue when i press it!
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 7, 2009 8:11:54 AM

Well, at least you checked that the wireless adapter was turned on. But a little more info would be helpful.

Are you using wireless security, have you checked that the internet feed is okay by connecting to the router by ethernet cable ?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 7, 2009 10:16:19 AM

nedk87 said:
My laptop all of a sudden not been connecting to the internet.The wirelss connection button/light is ornage which means its not connecting but its not changing to blue when i press it!


Is it a HP Pavilion by any chance?

Grumpy
Related resources
February 7, 2009 10:42:46 PM

Quote:
Is it a HP Pavilion by any chance?

Grumpy
Its a compaz pesario. Made by Hp!
February 7, 2009 10:45:14 PM

Quote:
Well, at least you checked that the wireless adapter was turned on. But a little more info would be helpful.

Are you using wireless security, have you checked that the internet feed is okay by connecting to the router by ethernet cable ?



I have a 3 mobile usb wireless internet modem, it is in right,
When i go into internet options it isnt coming up with any ISP or anything!
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 8, 2009 8:04:43 AM

Fraid I don't use mobile internet yet so can't help.

Suggest you make a new post, making it immediately clear that this is the technology you need help with.
February 8, 2009 9:24:33 PM

Quote:
Fraid I don't use mobile internet yet so can't help.

Suggest you make a new post, making it immediately clear that this is the technology you need help with.

June 17, 2009 5:31:16 AM

nedk87 said:
Its a compaz pesario. Made by Hp!

So is mine!!! It's only a year old and I don't know why its doing this. Sometimes the light will just turn blue and I can connect but then 30 minutes later it turns orange again and I have to use my ethernet cord.
!