okay, so i've been having a few bug issues. I tried to download a thing to allow me to convert the open office data to google docs data and it won't work. i read others have that issue.
so i got M-office off a friend and when i open the open office doc. it doesn't carry ANY of the actual Cell data. Any solutions to this?
When attempting to save as XML on open office it requests for Java runtime environment. Which I installed java twice. did nothing. If there's a specific download from java i need to get that to work anyone know the link? i couldn't find it.
More about :open office spreadsheet conversion issue
it opens in those 2 but with no cell data. it just shows the value the cell data gives.
Ie cellB+CellC=500. It'll only show the 500. Not the rest of the data when i open the open office document in Microsoft or google docs.
However, When On open office i can view the cell data and everything I try to Save it to 2003 XML excel it asks for something about java. which i installed.
But, thankfully i did find a workaround. Since i couldn't save it as a newer version of excel i saved it as an older version and then M-office was able to open the file With the cell data. Which i then used M-office to save it as a more current file type.