Closed

Wanted Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus Motherboard

As the titles say , does any body have a working Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus Motherboard
Would prefer UK

Thks.
23 answers Last reply
More about wanted soyo dragon motherboard
  1. Hi
    I Happen to have a Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus Motherboard along with the manual and driver cd. The only problem is i live in the U.S. Let me know if you would still be interested.
    Thanks
  2. I believe that I have a working one sitting on a shelf at work. It's just the board, and I honestly don't even know for certain if it's the correct model, or if it works. I live in the US, but I'd be willing to test it, and send it pretty much at cost.
  3. Mkainba / Mmathew

I would be most intersted.

If you let me know what the postage costs might be to the UK
    I am sure I could add on a bit extra to cover your time and costs.

Best to use Payapl.

Send me a PM and we can talk more.

Thanks

Matt
  4. I will check into that mon at post office Will get back to you...
  5. Checked Priority Shipping and WOW!!! $28.00 US dollars. That Was to
    The United Kingdom Correct? Let me know what you are willing to spend and if you are still interested???
  6. Anybody still have a working Soyo Sy- k7v Dragon Plus board ?
  7. Why are you looking for that particular motherboard?
  8. bene said:
    Anybody still have a working Soyo Sy- k7v Dragon Plus board ?

Excuse me please for disturbing you, but I do have this MoBo but could not find the drivers for it. So might be you have them? Let me know plz.
    Thanks in advance
    Michael
    Columbus, OH
  9. a232004 said:
    Excuse me please for disturbing you, but I do have this MoBo but could not find the drivers for it. So might be you have them? Let me know plz.
    Thanks in advance
    Michael
    Columbus, OH

I have the original SOYO SY-K7V Dragon Plus M/B Driver Installation disk, and the last updated downloadable Win98SE drivers SOYO website had posted.

Since SOYO went bankrupt it seems there are no downloadable drivers available that I could find for you, so since you are within the United States if you will PM me your exact mailing address, I'll burn a copy of the disks I have and mail them to you, thats the best that I can do for you.
  10. if the disk's data isn't big, throw them onto a free hosting site like rapidshare or something and send it that way, the most I've ever seen was like a 250 MB disk with a ton of extra crap that I didn't need/
  11. 4Ryan6 said:
    I have the original SOYO SY-K7V Dragon Plus M/B Driver Installation disk, and the last updated downloadable Win98SE drivers SOYO website had posted.

Since SOYO went bankrupt it seems there are no downloadable drivers available that I could find for you, so since you are within the United States if you will PM me your exact mailing address, I'll burn a copy of the disks I have and mail them to you, thats the best that I can do for you.

if u still hav the installation disk, i would be interested in getting a copy. i am currently having to reinstall my drivers and hav lost the original driver files i had.
  12. No Sorry, sold the M/B and the disk went with it.
  13. 4Ryan6 said:

Could you look in your manual and tell me the dipswitch settings for athlon 3200. I dont have the manual and install of the 3200 reads out to be 2500. If I know what the switches are 1-8 on or off I wold be able to set the right cpu multiplyer.
    Thanks
  14. graywolf1 said:
    Could you look in your manual and tell me the dipswitch settings for athlon 3200. I dont have the manual and install of the 3200 reads out to be 2500. If I know what the switches are 1-8 on or off I wold be able to set the right cpu multiplyer.
    Thanks
    Ed ETROT88320@aol.com

Sorry man, I sold the M/B to one of the THGF members here, and sent the manual with it.
  15. I have a working motherboard, driver CD and the manual, is anyone still interested as this thread was pretty old lol
  16. RADCOM said:
    I have a working motherboard, driver CD and the manual, is anyone still interested as this thread was pretty old lol

I would like to buy this working Soyo K7V Dragon Plus motherboard etc.
    I am:
    I can pay with PayPal.
    Thanks in advance
  17. I have a working Dragon Plus, disk, maybe the manual. I am thinking about upgrading to a new system... but am undecided. What do you want to pay for it?? In USA.

wbilsky said:
    I would like to buy this working Soyo K7V Dragon Plus motherboard etc.
    I am: wbilsky@gate.net
    I can pay with PayPal.
    Thanks in advance
  18. johnnywyoming said:
    I have a working Dragon Plus, disk, maybe the manual. I am thinking about upgrading to a new system... but am undecided. What do you want to pay for it?? In USA.

Johnny;

If you can, I would like to know if you can burn me a copy of the M/B drivers disk, and let me know how much you want for it and the postage to ship to Montana... contact me here
  19. Hi subvet

Sorry, been on vacation and other busy stuff. W@ill look for the cd and get back to ya.

johnny

subvet620 said:
    Johnny;

If you can, I would like to know if you can burn me a copy of the M/B drivers disk, and let me know how much you want for it and the postage to ship to Montana... contact me here
  20. i have a perfect working soyo k7v dragon plus motherboard.
  21. I have also found in my Tech Tickle trunk a K7V plus board, it posts and boots the Athlon 1.6 that is in it..

If anyone still wants it based on the age of this thread, sned me a note.
  22. johnnywyoming said:
    I have a working Dragon Plus, disk, maybe the manual. I am thinking about upgrading to a new system... but am undecided. What do you want to pay for it?? In USA.

hey if u still got the disc i was qondering if u could burn me a copy all i have is the motherboard and i need the disc.
  23. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Soyo Motherboards