Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Wanted Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus Motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
October 28, 2007 1:36:31 AM

Hi
I Happen to have a Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus Motherboard along with the manual and driver cd. The only problem is i live in the U.S. Let me know if you would still be interested.
Thanks
October 28, 2007 3:08:08 AM

I believe that I have a working one sitting on a shelf at work. It's just the board, and I honestly don't even know for certain if it's the correct model, or if it works. I live in the US, but I'd be willing to test it, and send it pretty much at cost.
Related resources
October 28, 2007 7:27:49 AM

Mkainba / Mmathew

I would be most intersted.

If you let me know what the postage costs might be to the UK
I am sure I could add on a bit extra to cover your time and costs.

Best to use Payapl.

Send me a PM and we can talk more.

Thanks

Matt
October 28, 2007 12:49:28 PM

I will check into that mon at post office Will get back to you...
October 30, 2007 5:10:59 PM

Checked Priority Shipping and WOW!!! $28.00 US dollars. That Was to
The United Kingdom Correct? Let me know what you are willing to spend and if you are still interested???
January 23, 2009 5:55:52 PM

Anybody still have a working Soyo Sy- k7v Dragon Plus board ?
a b V Motherboard
May 5, 2009 7:02:28 PM

Why are you looking for that particular motherboard?
June 28, 2009 3:04:25 AM

bene said:
Anybody still have a working Soyo Sy- k7v Dragon Plus board ?

Excuse me please for disturbing you, but I do have this MoBo but could not find the drivers for it. So might be you have them? Let me know plz.
Thanks in advance
Michael
Columbus, OH
a b V Motherboard
June 28, 2009 1:41:26 PM

a232004 said:
Excuse me please for disturbing you, but I do have this MoBo but could not find the drivers for it. So might be you have them? Let me know plz.
Thanks in advance
Michael
Columbus, OH

I have the original SOYO SY-K7V Dragon Plus M/B Driver Installation disk, and the last updated downloadable Win98SE drivers SOYO website had posted.

Since SOYO went bankrupt it seems there are no downloadable drivers available that I could find for you, so since you are within the United States if you will PM me your exact mailing address, I'll burn a copy of the disks I have and mail them to you, thats the best that I can do for you.
July 13, 2009 3:48:38 PM

if the disk's data isn't big, throw them onto a free hosting site like rapidshare or something and send it that way, the most I've ever seen was like a 250 MB disk with a ton of extra crap that I didn't need/
October 5, 2009 7:21:06 PM

4Ryan6 said:
I have the original SOYO SY-K7V Dragon Plus M/B Driver Installation disk, and the last updated downloadable Win98SE drivers SOYO website had posted.

Since SOYO went bankrupt it seems there are no downloadable drivers available that I could find for you, so since you are within the United States if you will PM me your exact mailing address, I'll burn a copy of the disks I have and mail them to you, thats the best that I can do for you.

if u still hav the installation disk, i would be interested in getting a copy. i am currently having to reinstall my drivers and hav lost the original driver files i had.
a b V Motherboard
October 5, 2009 11:10:10 PM

No Sorry, sold the M/B and the disk went with it.
December 14, 2009 3:16:40 AM

4Ryan6 said:

Could you look in your manual and tell me the dipswitch settings for athlon 3200. I dont have the manual and install of the 3200 reads out to be 2500. If I know what the switches are 1-8 on or off I wold be able to set the right cpu multiplyer.
Thanks
a b V Motherboard
December 14, 2009 10:59:09 AM

graywolf1 said:
Could you look in your manual and tell me the dipswitch settings for athlon 3200. I dont have the manual and install of the 3200 reads out to be 2500. If I know what the switches are 1-8 on or off I wold be able to set the right cpu multiplyer.
Thanks
Ed ETROT88320@aol.com

Sorry man, I sold the M/B to one of the THGF members here, and sent the manual with it.
April 11, 2010 5:25:20 PM

I have a working motherboard, driver CD and the manual, is anyone still interested as this thread was pretty old lol
May 6, 2010 7:24:33 AM

RADCOM said:
I have a working motherboard, driver CD and the manual, is anyone still interested as this thread was pretty old lol

I would like to buy this working Soyo K7V Dragon Plus motherboard etc.
I am:
I can pay with PayPal.
Thanks in advance
May 20, 2010 2:25:52 PM

I have a working Dragon Plus, disk, maybe the manual. I am thinking about upgrading to a new system... but am undecided. What do you want to pay for it?? In USA.

wbilsky said:
I would like to buy this working Soyo K7V Dragon Plus motherboard etc.
I am: wbilsky@gate.net
I can pay with PayPal.
Thanks in advance

May 23, 2010 9:04:33 PM

johnnywyoming said:
I have a working Dragon Plus, disk, maybe the manual. I am thinking about upgrading to a new system... but am undecided. What do you want to pay for it?? In USA.

Johnny;

If you can, I would like to know if you can burn me a copy of the M/B drivers disk, and let me know how much you want for it and the postage to ship to Montana... contact me here
June 7, 2010 6:48:11 PM

Hi subvet

Sorry, been on vacation and other busy stuff. W@ill look for the cd and get back to ya.

johnny

subvet620 said:
Johnny;

If you can, I would like to know if you can burn me a copy of the M/B drivers disk, and let me know how much you want for it and the postage to ship to Montana... contact me here

June 12, 2010 3:08:50 PM

i have a perfect working soyo k7v dragon plus motherboard.
June 29, 2010 5:14:20 PM

I have also found in my Tech Tickle trunk a K7V plus board, it posts and boots the Athlon 1.6 that is in it..

If anyone still wants it based on the age of this thread, sned me a note.

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 2, 2010 7:19:29 AM

johnnywyoming said:

hey if u still got the disc i was qondering if u could burn me a copy all i have is the motherboard and i need the disc.
a b V Motherboard
October 2, 2010 8:46:04 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!