Who the HELL is that guy?

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Just wanted to know what everyone thought about RE5. Looks good but I'm
just debating on who the hell the guy is, my guess is Chris Redfield,
others say Billy? Anyone agree or disagree? I'd like to know what
everyone else thinks?

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:28:44 -0400, "airazRE"
<samuel.team@nospam.xtra.co.nz> wrote:

|Just wanted to know what everyone thought about RE5. Looks good but I'm
|just debating on who the hell the guy is, my guess is Chris Redfield,
|others say Billy? Anyone agree or disagree? I'd like to know what
|everyone else thinks?

A way more rugged looking Carlos? A post-op Rebecca? Ooh this is so
exciting!