For the past few weeks, my windows update has been telling me I have 3 important updates required. One installs successfully (KB2393802) and the other two fail (KB905866 and KG971029). However, each time I try to reinstall, all 3 show up and KB2393802 reinstalls successfully.
Vista 32 bit
Solutions I have tried:
1) It is too late for a system restore as all my restore points are too recent.
2) I have tried the Microsoft hotfix (KB947821) and that just stalls. I have left it on for 8 hours with 0% progress.
3) I have checked my system services and they all seem to be correct.
4) I have uninstalled my firewall, which was Comodo, and disabled my antivirus, which is Avast. All these programs were also up-to-date.
5) CCleaner clean and reboot.
6) No virus/malware according to Immunet, Hitman Pro, Spybot S&D, and anti-malware.
None of the above fixes have worked, does anyone know anything else I can do?!?!