Sign in with
Your question

HD2900 Pro - More problems than ever imagined...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 11, 2007 4:41:53 AM

Where to start...

I can NOT for the life of me get this card working properly. I am having issue after issue after issue. First off, figuring out how to get it to simply TURN ON was a task unto itself. There was absolutely NO documentation in the package that said you had to use a 2x3 (6 Pin) PCI-E connection in each of the connectors, with one being an 8 pin and the other a 6 pin. I figured you would have to, but being that it had no documentation on it and there was NO Google results on this issue, I opted against putting both PCI-E connectors (6 pin) in the connectors, for fear of possibly powering it on wrong and doing god knows what to the $270 card.

After I took my PC over to my friend's house who is an Electrician, we got it working, by putting the connectors in there. Now usually I'd feel dumb after such a thing, but with NO results on Google, in-fact I actually did an Image Search on the HD2900 series cards to see what people did, is when we finally got it working. But, this victory was very, very short lived...

Now come the driver issues! Whew whoo!! Not only did the drivers not fix ANYTHING whatsoever, they made my CPU Usage go from a normal 10% idle to a god-like high of 95%... >.> I had to uninstall over EIGHT programs to troubleshoot the problem. 3DMark06 refuses to run, ATiTool doesn't run at all, FRAPS gives me endless errors. My computer went form being fairly decent with the 7900GS in it previously to being a complete piece of crap that moves no faster than a snail. I am HORRIBLY regretting this purchase. This is, mark my words folks, the LAST ATI product I will EVER own. Thanks to software! ;) 

I uninstalled, reinstalled, and tried to trouble shoot at least 5 times now. I'm at a loss here. I have gotten so many errors and weird glitches in graphics so far it's quite possibly impossible to really comprehend just how frustrating this whole ordeal has been. Catalyst Control Center is by far the worst form of software I've ever used. It offers no help files at all, it actually seems to case the issues to become even more inflamed than when i had the horrible thing uninstalled...not once, but twice.

So here's where this all amounts to folks. HOW DO I FIX THIS GOD AWFUL POS CARD!! I'll be one dam*ed human being if I let my hard earned $270 go to waste all over really, really shi**y software and support/documentation. :fou: 
October 11, 2007 5:15:42 AM

Have you used driver cleaner to get rid of your old drivers completely? Whats your rig? Is your psu enuff? Help yourself by letting us know about your rig.
October 11, 2007 10:58:35 AM

For future reference Tom's Hardware Forumz has a "More Information" selection under a person's Avatar/Name. Once you hover over that it will say "View His/Her con figuration". You can do that to see people's hardware and what not if they've filled it out, which almost everyone does. So it saves having to ask the question of what hardware people have...

But anywho, I have a 600W PSU, which clearly can power the card and run the card, so it's not a PSU issue. I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+, but that doesn't really mean anything. A 160GB SATAII drive, i guess it reads and writes well. ABIT AT8 32X motherboard. And than the HD2900 Pro.

As for uninstalling the drivers properly...yes. I have done that. I've done almost everything I could possibly think of. Still, problem after problem after problem. It's almost to the point of returning it. By far the WORST purchase I've ever made.
Related resources
October 11, 2007 11:19:14 AM

You need to be a little more gracious. jaydeejohn was only trying to help you out.

Seeing as you are getting so many problems, you have 2 clear options - re-install Windows or RMA the card.

Either your system is a mess, or the card is.
October 11, 2007 11:49:17 AM

Are you saying you're not using the 6 pin AND 8 pin connectors to power the card?
October 11, 2007 12:11:57 PM

You didn't answer the poster's question that you chewed out. He asked what your PSU was, not the power capacity. In these situations, power capacity is not near as important as the current supplied on the 12V rails. It is also very important to know what type of PSU it is, i.e. what manufacturer as some manufacturers are known for making shotty PSUs that supply unstable power which can bring systems to a screeching halt.

I checked your configuration, nowhere do you mention your PSU. Now, for the 2nd time, what is your PSU?
October 11, 2007 12:36:38 PM

yup definitely sounds like power issue or card is hosed somehow. In regards to the drivers, I have only owned one ATI card and that was an X800XL, good card, hideous drivers, loads like 5 or 6 items on taskmanager list and trys to run catalyst bullshit on your taskbar. Nvidia has gotten a little worse about that but not nearly as bad.
October 11, 2007 12:37:28 PM

Play nice or you wont be allowed on the playground
October 11, 2007 1:26:53 PM

I know its a little late:

From an online 2900XT manual. You didnt mention what brand of card you had but I found that info here:
http://download.hightech.com.hk/manual/HD2900/radeon_hd...

For future reference Tom's Hardware Forumz has a "More Information"
selection under a person's Avatar/Name. Once you hover over that it
will say "View His/Her con figuration". You can do that to see people's
hardware and what not if they've filled it out, which almost everyone
does. So it saves having to ask the question of what hardware people
have... said:
For future reference Tom's Hardware Forumz has a "More Information"
selection under a person's Avatar/Name. Once you hover over that it
will say "View His/Her con figuration". You can do that to see people's
hardware and what not if they've filled it out, which almost everyone
does. So it saves having to ask the question of what hardware people
have...
Trust me [:wr2:5] - most people do NOT use that feature.

October 11, 2007 1:29:16 PM

Sometimes it is better to humble yourself and enlist the help of a friend who knows what they are doing before attempting an upgrade that is a little over your head.
October 11, 2007 2:05:13 PM

If it's worth anything, with one exception I had the same problem. The card was gibbled right from the box. I bought a new power supply, and hard drive, installed WXP fresh and all recomended drivers, spent hours reading through forums etc,etc,etc. The replacement card they sent me lasted about 8 months and failed. They would not replace the replacement. I never was able to get the card to work with the HD TV. I ripped the card out and jammed it under a door. I dropped in my old ati 2900 and no problems with it at all including finding the tv. I now run x1950 pro 512 in xfire. I will NEVER EVER buy anything evga or nvidia again.
October 11, 2007 2:43:03 PM

LL Jones said:
If it's worth anything, with one exception I had the same problem. ... I now run x1950 pro 512 in xfire. I will NEVER EVER buy anything evga or nvidia again.

This thread is about an ATI card, why would you shy away from nVidia if you had problems with an ATI card?
October 11, 2007 2:45:53 PM

I believe he had similar issues with an eVGA nvidia card is what he was trying to say...
October 11, 2007 3:23:50 PM

did the OP remember to uninstall the nvidia drivers first?
October 11, 2007 5:24:42 PM

He said he did. His card may be DOA. I think he should try an exchange before writing the whole thing off.
October 11, 2007 6:42:42 PM

Um, because the GPU is using 95% of the CPU you claim that the card is DOA? This has nothing to do with the hardware but the software, after all you can see the desktop on your monitor, right?
Also, it's said all over the web that you need 2x6 PCIe cables to power this card and a 6pin and 8pin connector only if you plan on overclocking the card.
James
October 11, 2007 10:03:40 PM

I have a HD2900Pro 1GB and installed it and installed Vista fresh and have no such problems. In fact my CPU sometimes idles at 0%.

Now you might want to check out your mobo settings and make sure that the PCIe is set up right as that may cause problems if the frequency is too high or too low.

Also make sure it is in the PCIe 16x slot correctly. Check the total AMPs comming out of your 12v rails of your PSU. Just because it is 600w doesn't mean that the 12v rails are powerful enough.

And what OS and version drivers were you using? I have 7.9 and Vista and it installed flawlesly and trust me once you get this card working, it will give you a lot of power.

And last but not least, if all else fails just RMA it for a new one and be very careful. You have to remember that electronic components like these hate static and being knocked around.

P.S. Rabidpeanut, No offense but don't be such a "bloody prick". The guy is frustrated and yea he needs to calm down but you don't need to respond the same way. Also don't start trash talking the US Navy as they obviously have more brass than you to serve their country proudly. Other than that have a great day.
October 11, 2007 10:34:12 PM

jimmysmitty said:
No offense but don't be such a "bloody prick"

No offence taken I'm sure :kaola: 
October 11, 2007 10:48:35 PM

Wow, I don't know where to begin in this thread. Pricks here, navy there, old ATI 2900, reformat whenever you install new hardware??????
October 12, 2007 2:01:13 AM

Holy crap.

I ask for advice and somehow people skills come into play? Exactly what did I do to deserve that? I replied to his post, stated my configuration, and even said told him about a feature most people don't see...wow.

Sorry if it came off bad, being that it was 4:00 in the morning, I was in pain from my mouth operation i had last week and hopped up on vicodin. GOD FORBID WE GET CRANKY SOMETIMES. I guess some people just aren't human...oh well.

Anywho moving on form the "people issues" over the internet....

The PSU is NOT the issue. The card runs, I can run F.E.A.R actually and other various graphical programs. In fact in F.E.A.R I got 217 max frames and 91 Average frames, was very nice to say the least. Her'e sa list of issue I've come across over the past day or so, in somewhat of a chronological order...

- Yes, I have uninstalled the NVIDIA drivers. Was the first thing that occurred.

- After installation of new Cat 7.9 Drivers and a reboot, the computer boots up VERY VERY slowly.

- ATITool fails to load when selected, causes lag, and serious CPU Usage.

- FRAPS displays a warning message.

- Uninstallation of the Cat 7.9 drivers

- Reinstallationo f the Cat 7.9 Drivers. Reboot.

- Not as slow of a load as before, but clearly having boot up issues, such as the start up programs.

- ABIT Guru displays wrong, causes mouse cursor to become a black box. Reboot.

- After reboot I uninstall drivers, reboot, install drivers, reboot.

- Same graphical errors with the mouse cursor, I uninstall ABIT Guru, ATiTool, and than reboot.

- Faster load, almost back to normal boot times.

- Ran F.E.A.R, got great results.

- Tried to run 3DMark06, program kept giving me a "Not Responding" message.

- Reboot. Uninstall drivers, reboot, reinstall drivers, reboot. Same issues...

- REALLY bad loading times upon next reboot. I decided to uninstall drivers, and opt to load the drivers from the CD. (This time it decided to load utilities it didn't before, such as HYDRAvision. Windows also installed an AT200 Unified driver.)

- Boot times are back to normal! Reinstalled ATITool, tried to run, this time it lags out really bad and than resumes, only to load the program, literally, ten minutes later.

Finally I stayed up two hours past the time I like to call it a night and decided to catch some shut up, as the pain in my mouth was getting stronger, the frustration from this whole ordeal was unbearable, and I had work in 5 hours. So, here we sit. Computer boots up fine. No more lag using basic programs, such as Firefox. 3DMark06 won't run, I haven't tried any other games, because I figure, hey, if it can't load a benchmark than it sure as hell aint handling World in Conflict.

As for the people who are wondering if I used the Two 2x3 6 pin PCI-E connectors, yes, I did. Also thanks for that illustration, whoever posted it, that was good, I'm saving that for any one else who might have that question.

As for the Navy thing, I'm used to it. People complain, people praise. Cant' please'em all i suppose. Do what you can, and still people b*tch.
October 12, 2007 2:28:51 AM

Ok, here is a screen shot of the actual black box mouse cursor thign i was describing, and, the ATITool error message.

On a side note, my sound just went out!! Gah, the problems never go away. Time to RMA this thing, or just flat out return it. It's to late to call Newegg Has anyone ever RMA'ed or returned a card from Newegg before?

EDIT: Seems as though when doing a print screen the mouse cursor just won't show up at all. Very weird. I'll try using my digital camera to show you. It's gone from being a complete black box to a shape that resembles a "3".
October 12, 2007 2:46:38 AM

justinmcg67 said:
Ok, here is a screen shot of the actual black box mouse cursor thign i was describing, and, the ATITool error message.

]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1917/hd2900st8.jpg

On a side note, my sound just went out!! Gah, the problems never go away. Time to RMA this thing, or just flat out return it. It's to late to call Newegg Has anyone ever RMA'ed or returned a card from Newegg before?

EDIT: Seems as though when doing a print screen the mouse cursor just won't show up at all. Very weird. I'll try using my digital camera to show you. It's gone from being a complete black box to a shape that resembles a "3".

Call Newegg and explain the problems and request the company wave the 15% restocking fee. That's what I did when I returned my 2900Pro 2 days ago. I get a full refund. What speed does your card run at default, the GPU and RAM speed. Open Catalyst Control center and unlock Overdrive. What are the current readings before you tear it down.

You could also download GPUZ and post a screen shot.

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/
October 12, 2007 2:52:49 AM

badge said:
Call Newegg and explain the problems and request the company wave the 15% restocking fee. That's what I did when I returned my 2900Pro 2 days ago. I get a full refund. What speed does your card run at default, the GPU and RAM speed. Open Catalyst Control center and unlock Overdrive. What are the current readings before you tear it down.

You could also download GPUZ and post a screen shot.

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/

Oh awesome. Yeah, there's no way I'm paying a restocking fee after all the issues this thing has given me. Newegg is always great about customer service and I've never, not once, had an issue with them. Hence they always get my money when it comes to buying hardware. =D

but anywho, I've ran GPU-Z and here's what it displayed...

Everything is OK according to those shots. I notice the Core and Memory clocks are 500-ish, which I suspect is due to a possible power saving mechanism within the card. So that's good.

But all in all, i just have no idea what to do with this card any more...
October 12, 2007 2:53:27 AM

I just noticed you have the 512 version. I returned the 1024 DDR4 version.
October 12, 2007 2:55:38 AM

Your Overdrive reads the exact reading my card read. Then the GPUZ says 600/800 ddr. I don't get it. Why the discrepency?
October 12, 2007 3:00:45 AM

Hmmm really hard to say. I KNOW this is a software issue. As every time I change some software, the problem seems to fluctuate to what changes; whereas if it was a power issue or some other hardware issue, it would be static, as in, always the same. This issue keeps changing, first slow load times, freezes, lock ups, you name it, but now, it doesn't lag, just gives me weird glitches and what not. I can actually run a few games, but still, I don't like the mouse cursor glitch, no ATITool (as I bought the card for the soul purpose of over-clocking it to an XT), the list goes on and on.
October 12, 2007 3:07:22 AM

Yeah, I wasn't too worried when I ran Overdrive and came up with the low numbers. Then the card would not overclock to Mfg. specs. 600/800. I noticed the RAM would not go anywhere near 1600 mhz. in Overdrive. The card also ran hot, even at idle was 55/56C. I returned it after one day of trying to get to just specs. Newegg charges 15% restocking fee. Just call them be nice and explain the card doesn't do what the Mfg. claims. That's what I did.
October 12, 2007 3:13:16 AM

Hmmm sounds good. However if I can actually, and this is with a high, high, high amount of hope here, that the card works, I'll keep it. but being that my sound just went out, and I have NO idea why, it's not looking too good for ATI.
October 12, 2007 3:25:15 AM

The card has a sound driver built in. That driver installed successfully for me with the new hardware installation wizard. Run Microsoft updates and see if the driver shows up there. If so, your machine did not install the driver properly. Try and install it from microsoft OS updates.
October 12, 2007 3:48:04 AM

Try Catalyst 7.10 just been made available for download.
October 12, 2007 4:34:55 AM

forgive me if I've skipped what anyone has covered if you fixed the solution..But just gave it a quick skim through..

The first response to this thread has a very important question you did not answer...Did you use driver cleaner to remove your old drivers?..

Uninstalling the drivers is fine. Heck...ATI and Nvidia have gotten better about having the drivers completely removed from the system..But this is not always the case. Even if you uninstall the drivers via the control panel/add remove programs...There is still a chance the drivers can be on your system and causing problems. I would recommend these steps..download driver cleaner pro first of all..

1. Install driver cleaner pro..
2. Uninstall your catalyst control suite (ATI - Software Uninstall Utility under Add/Remove programs)
3. Restart your computer into safe mode..Don't let it get into windows...Just keep pressing F8 to get the launch options during the booting process.
4. Use driver cleaner pro to remove the graphical drivers left on your system. (All drivers you've had..the ATI drivers you've had as well as nvidia for the 7900 GS..Whatever graphics drivers you've had installed since your format to this moment)
5. Restart your computer in normal mode once you've used driver cleaner..
6. Install Cat 7.10 drivers and restart.

See if this solves your problems. I did skim through the posts so disregard this if you've fixed this already or if someone has stated the same process.
October 12, 2007 5:02:45 AM

What are your specs of your psu? brand + model # (600w what?)
I know you say that's not the problem so how many amps is it?
3rd time asked in this thread
October 12, 2007 6:27:47 AM

I was thinking the same thing as Kamrooz, driver cleaner. Then fresh install of the OS, then return the card.
October 12, 2007 6:41:45 AM

Zorg: Indeed....most people don't realize the important of driver cleaner. Nvidia and ATI have come a long way with driver removal. But people still have problems in some cases. Having old drivers from an old card or a older model while attempting a new install can cause some performance/instability issues.

Justin: A fresh format should 100% fix the problem...I really don't believe it is a hardware issue for it to be 100% cpu usage. That just doesn't make sense. IMO 100% a driver/software issue....If by some miracle driver cleaner or a fresh install doesn't work you'd want to return it. But I really doubt it's the card...Take these two steps to test it first....I know formatting might be a big ordeal for you...But It's much less of a hassle imo then returning the card for a replacement. The fact you stated you can play games with high frame rates as well should validate the point that it can't be hardware...my opinion...software 100%.
October 12, 2007 4:54:36 PM

Ok, UPDATE!!

I've decided to format the hard drive and just start from square one. As a member said earlier a format will 100% fix the problem, and thus far, that statement holds true. Although I am having issues with the internet on my PC (I'm writing this from my other PC atm), which is driver issues with my ethernet controller, but that's an SP2 issue and I am installing that ATM as well. So all is on track and ready to go.

As for the PSU questions, it's a 600W PSU, 22A on both of the two 12V rails, 480W commutatively, so 40A altogether (480W / 12 = 40). So it's more than enough juice to power it.

As for everyone else who has been helpful, thank you very much, you've helped me trouble shoot some of these issues, and so for that, you've saved me a bundle of time. Thanks a ton.

Once SP2 is installed and my internet is up and running on the PC, I'm going to have a go with DLing 3dMark05/06, ATITool, GPU-Z, and all that jazz, and give it a whirl. Currently I'm installing my games, and haven't had any issues with that. Although the only issue I've had was Catalyst Control Center crashed randomly, but I didn't think much of it. I'll try to get back with an update later on in the day.
October 12, 2007 5:47:16 PM

In order for 3dmark to run, you must go into the windows/system32/futuremark/MSC folder and delete the direcpll.dll file. This did the trick for me.
October 12, 2007 6:27:51 PM

Thanks for letting me know that. Otherwise I might have run it and been all "wtfbbq" on it. But yeah, i got SP2 up and running, all the drivers are up to date, got a few games installed, so far so good. Just about to get ATITool downloaded and what not and see how it goes. =D

EDIT: Ok, I downloaded the OpenGL Fur Benchmark, that went well, got GPU-Z, ATITool, and still, issues with ATITool. Don't know why. Here's a screen shot of what it's displaying. Also, it takes a long amount of time for ATITool to load; and don't know why as well. *sigh* DOA perhaps?

EDIT2: It also gives me this .1#MHz thing when i hover over the ATITool icon. No idea why. everything else though seems to be doing just fine. The black box-muse cursor thing reappears however when I run ATITool.

EDIT3: I used ATI Tray Tools instead, tried to OC, but, got a BSOD. The issue was with "ati2mtag.sys". Not to sure what that is. But, yet another issue. DOES IT EVER END!!
October 12, 2007 7:54:16 PM

I've decided this card is no longer with the issues. I've requested my RMA number for the Sapphire HD2900 Pro, and will be returning it. And next week, I will be purchasing an 8800GTX instead. I'll let you all know hwo that one goes. ;) 
October 12, 2007 8:14:15 PM

justinmcg67 said:
I've decided this card is no longer with the issues. I've requested my RMA number for the Sapphire HD2900 Pro, and will be returning it. And next week, I will be purchasing an 8800GTX instead. I'll let you all know hwo that one goes. ;) 

I had an 8800GTS shipped to me today. I tried ATI Tool, ATI Tray Tool, Riva Tuner, AMD GPU Tool. Nothing. BSOD.
October 12, 2007 8:14:42 PM

justinmcg67 said:
Good luck; I've had my 8800GTX for roughly ten months and it's been fantastic.
October 12, 2007 8:37:24 PM

Heyyou27 said:
Good luck; I've had my 8800GTX for roughly ten months and it's been fantastic.

I know two people who own them and they love it to death. I'm going to see if a friend can front me the money today so I can order it right now; and than pay them back when I get paid (both paycheck and RMA refund), which BTW, Newegg voided the 15% restocking fee, as the produict gave me a HUGE amount of trouble. Go Newegg! That's why they get my $$$.

badge said:
I had an 8800GTS shipped to me today. I tried ATI Tool, ATI Tray Tool, Riva Tuner, AMD GPU Tool. Nothing. BSOD.

Do you mean nothing as in, nothing but trouble, or as in, nothing but clear skies?
October 12, 2007 8:40:34 PM

BTW I used a 6pin to 8pin PCIE connector plus a standard 6pin on the Toughpower 700w in here. I thought the 18Ax 4 was enough. Almost twice what you have. Overdrive unlocked fine, but at 500/1000. I'll have an 8800GTS next week. My system runs fine, have a look:

Q6600
ASUS P5B-Deluxe
G. Skill PC6400 4GB 4-4-4-12
OCZ 4GB Vboost Flash Drive Readyboost Enabled
EVGA 7900GTO 512 MB
WD 150 SATA RAPTOR Vista HP 32
WD 74 SATA RAPTOR Windows XP PRO
WD 250 SATA storage
ASUS DVD-ROM
ASUS DVD-RW Lightscribe
Thermaltake 700 watt quad 12v rail PSU
Thermaltake Mozart tower
Thermaltake media Lab Led Remote control
Zalman 9500 Led HSF
Audigy 2 Soundblaster
Boston Acoustics
Pinnacle Studio 9 PCI
Slingbox Pro Digital Sattelite
BenQ 22” LCD

Vista Experience rating is 5.9.
October 12, 2007 8:43:20 PM

justinmcg67 said:
I know two people who own them and they love it to death. I'm going to see if a friend can front me the money today so I can order it right now; and than pay them back when I get paid (both paycheck and RMA refund), which BTW, Newegg voided the 15% restocking fee, as the produict gave me a HUGE amount of trouble. Go Newegg! That's why they get my $$$.

Do you mean nothing as in, nothing but trouble, or as in, nothing but clear skies?

Quote:

I had a lot of the same problems you are having. Nothing meaning BSOD death at every turn trying to get the card to Mfg. Specs. I keep thinking PSU issue. Or...we got bad cards from the vendor. I've had issues with Sapphire's products before. Don't know really.
October 12, 2007 8:48:46 PM

BTW I experienced the problems in both VISTA 32 HP and WIN XP PRO. I used the 7.9 Catalyst drivers like you did.

Did you try the driver that came with the card or just the 7.9 catalyst?
October 12, 2007 8:58:55 PM

I think I read someplace that you can't use the ATI utilities for overclocking and tweaking unless you go with the 8 pin connector option. Maybe thats why ATI Tools was crapping out on you.

Found it.....

"As you would expect we have our two Crossfire connectors across the top and power for the card comes in the form of a 6 Pin/8 Pin connector. The 8 Pin connector is generally quite annoying as a lot of top end power supplies still don’t have it but on the bright side you can plug a normal 6 Pin power connector in that lets it run like a dream minus the lack of Overdrive support. Fortunately it doesn’t stop you overclocking manually."
October 12, 2007 9:00:04 PM

1. PSU Issue
2. Driver Issue
3. Faulty product.

I didn't stick around to find out.
October 12, 2007 9:07:45 PM

The 8pin has two extra pins that are ground wires. I used an adapter.
October 12, 2007 9:22:05 PM

do you still have the audio problem ? if you still have it, and assuming that you are using WXP, then you can easily fix that by choosing the correct audio driver in : control panel -> sound and audio devices, select the 'audio' tab and change the 'default device' back to whatever sound device you were using (it's realtek HD audio for me). You might only want to use ATI HD audio when you're using an HDTV with a built-in speakers as the only way for it to be heard is through an HDMI cable, i don't know about the quality tho, but i'm sure it won't be as good as mid-high end audio cards...

anyway, i'm also having problem with ATItool, it can't be launched at all, but it's not really a problem since i can use AmdGpuTool instead, i only need it to monitor the GPU's temp.

so far, i'm VERY satisfied with my new HD2900 pro, it serves me more than what i had paid for

note : sorry, this post was supposed to be posted several hours ago, just got my forum registration approval and accidently clicked the post button in an already filled quick reply box :) 
!