Files and Settings Transfer Wizard

I am missing the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard from Start - All
Programs - Accessories. How do I get it back? Thanks in advance.

--
Lavert Y Bryant
Powder Springs GA

    Did you look under Accessories/System Tools because that's where mine is.
    If not click Start, run, migwiz.exe

    "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    I am missing the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard from Start - All
    Programs - Accessories. How do I get it back? Thanks in advance.

    --
    Lavert Y Bryant
    Powder Springs GA

    Justin:

    Thanks for your reply. I did look under Accessories/System Tools. Think I
    had it there once and accidentally deleted it. I got it by clicking Start,
    run, migwiz.exe. Would like for it show up under Accessories/System Tools.
    Thanks again.
    --
    Lavert Y Bryant
    Powder Springs GA

    "Justin" <nospamnot@spammernot.com> wrote in message
    > Did you look under Accessories/System Tools because that's where mine is.
    > If not click Start, run, migwiz.exe
    >
    > "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I am missing the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard from Start - All
    > Programs - Accessories. How do I get it back? Thanks in advance.
    >
    > --
    > Lavert Y Bryant
    > Powder Springs GA

    Right click the Start button and select Explore All Users. Navigate to Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and create a new shortcut that points to the MIGWIZ.EXE file. It should be in C:\Windows\System32\usmt

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:aX1Ae.45835$qm.2338@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
    > Justin:
    >
    > Thanks for your reply. I did look under Accessories/System Tools. Think I
    > had it there once and accidentally deleted it. I got it by clicking Start,
    > run, migwiz.exe. Would like for it show up under Accessories/System Tools.
    > Thanks again.
    > --
    > Lavert Y Bryant
    > Powder Springs GA
    >
    > "Justin" <nospamnot@spammernot.com> wrote in message
    >> Did you look under Accessories/System Tools because that's where mine is.
    >> If not click Start, run, migwiz.exe
    >>
    >> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> I am missing the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard from Start - All
    >> Programs - Accessories. How do I get it back? Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lavert Y Bryant
    >> Powder Springs GA

    Doug:

    Thanks for your reply. Did as you suggested. Thanks lot. Have a nice
    day.
    --
    Lavert Y Bryant
    Powder Springs GA

    "Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in message
    Right click the Start button and select Explore All Users. Navigate to
    Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and create a new shortcut that points
    to the MIGWIZ.EXE file. It should be in C:\Windows\System32\usmt

    --
    Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
    Display\Security
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Justin:
    >
    > Thanks for your reply. I did look under Accessories/System Tools. Think
    > had it there once and accidentally deleted it. I got it by clicking
    > Start,
    > run, migwiz.exe. Would like for it show up under Accessories/System
    > Tools.
    > Thanks again.
    > --
    > Lavert Y Bryant
    > Powder Springs GA
    >
    > "Justin" <nospamnot@spammernot.com> wrote in message
    >> Did you look under Accessories/System Tools because that's where mine is.
    >> If not click Start, run, migwiz.exe
    >>
    >> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> I am missing the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard from Start - All
    >> Programs - Accessories. How do I get it back? Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lavert Y Bryant
    >> Powder Springs GA

    You're welcome :)

    "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:w2bAe.54053$Tt.20570@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
    > Doug:
    >
    > Thanks for your reply. Did as you suggested. Thanks lot. Have a nice
    > day.
    > --
    > Lavert Y Bryant
    > Powder Springs GA
    >
    > "Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Right click the Start button and select Explore All Users. Navigate to
    > Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and create a new shortcut that points
    > to the MIGWIZ.EXE file. It should be in C:\Windows\System32\usmt
    >
    > --
    > Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
    > Display\Security
    > Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    > http://www.dougknox.com
    > --------------------------------
    > --------------------------------
    > Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.
    >
    > "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Justin:
    >>
    >> Thanks for your reply. I did look under Accessories/System Tools. Think
    >> had it there once and accidentally deleted it. I got it by clicking
    >> Start,
    >> run, migwiz.exe. Would like for it show up under Accessories/System
    >> Tools.
    >> Thanks again.
    >> --
    >> Lavert Y Bryant
    >> Powder Springs GA
    >>
    >> "Justin" <nospamnot@spammernot.com> wrote in message
    >>> Did you look under Accessories/System Tools because that's where mine is.
    >>> If not click Start, run, migwiz.exe
    >>>
    >>> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>> I am missing the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard from Start - All
    >>> Programs - Accessories. How do I get it back? Thanks in advance.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Lavert Y Bryant
    >>> Powder Springs GA

Microsoft Accessories Windows XP