Playing Code Veronica, need some help

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Does anyone know how to get the BOW Gas rounds, Flame Rounds, F. Aid Spray
and Ink ribbon out of the 2nd metal detector security box? I need them for
the Tyrant fight.

Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Look harder.

"Gazorp" <gazorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to get the BOW Gas rounds, Flame Rounds, F. Aid Spray
> and Ink ribbon out of the 2nd metal detector security box? I need them
> for the Tyrant fight.
>
> Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

It take a while, but eventually you'll gain access to the door behind
the guillotine, when you do, you'll be able to circle the metal detector
building and enter through the back.

TRENDING THREADS