Sign in with
Your question

A broken acrylic case window can be repaired/fixed?

Last response: in Components
September 29, 2007 3:11:19 AM

Hi. I have a Thermaltake Tsunami case and came with an acrylic clear window. My case's acrylic window was hit around the fan and is broken :heink:  ! I put the pieces together and the window is now "manually assembled" but there are many cracks where the pieces are jointed :(  .

I wish if there's a way to fix,to make up, or to repair it! It can be repaired? Or at least it can be "maked up" to appear as it where not broken? Thak you for you help!!!

(Sorry for my bad english :D  )...
September 29, 2007 7:17:57 PM

I heard about the "Plexiglas" and the "Acrifix 192". I read that the "Acrifix 192" can "melt" the clear window's pieces together and repair it to make it to look almost new! Where i can find the "Acrifix 192" in the US and/or in England (Europe)? Thank you so much!
September 29, 2007 8:00:40 PM

Quote:
The link is bad.

You would be better off replacing the window. When acrylic breaks and spiderwebs its really not worth the effort to try and fix. You should be able to find sheets of acrylic at your local hardware store.
I think he was making a joke about the dueling threads by the same OP. How can i fix a case's broken window?
!