Trouble with profiles

Is there a way that you can setup a profile that has no access to the
internet? Or is there a way that you can setup a profile that can use the
internet, but can only get to certain sites?
2 answers Last reply
More about trouble profiles

    There is a content advisor in Internet Explorer click tools. internet
    options, content. However you need to know that any settings you make effect
    ALL users.
    My advice is to click start, help and support then type in content advisor
    and do a little reading first.
    Don Kendrick

    "Jennifer and Profiles" wrote:

    > Is there a way that you can setup a profile that has no access to the
    > internet? Or is there a way that you can setup a profile that can use the
    > internet, but can only get to certain sites?

    If yo familiar with running scripts there may be something of help here
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    --
    Don Kendrick

    "Jennifer and Profiles" wrote:

    > Is there a way that you can setup a profile that has no access to the
    > internet? Or is there a way that you can setup a profile that can use the
    > internet, but can only get to certain sites?

Microsoft Internet Windows XP