Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

why no resident evil games for xbox ? why would capcom not want to make
more money ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Basically from what I've been reading, there is a possibility that RE5 will
be brought out onto Xbox 360 as well as PS3, don't take my word for it but
that's just what I've read on the net. I say just bring out Resident Evil
on all consoles, it'll be much more easier. In my case, I brought a
gamecube just to play RE4 and now that it's being released on PS2 well,
that's just wasted my money hasn't it. If you want, read up on it more at
www.residentevilfan.com, from the last time I checked, it had the info of
RE5 possibly coming out on Xbox 360.

deedee

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

hi!!;-))))
i dont know....;-(

hello from polish RE Supa Fan!!
KaRRamBa
www.karramba.pl

Uzytkownik "Shawn Robertson" <spr27@webtv.net> napisal w wiadomosci
> why no resident evil games for xbox ? why would capcom not want to make
> more money ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Another website to view is www.ign.com, it has pictures from the RE5 game
and it also has some info about RE5 coming out on Xbox 360