going to buy a new Mother Board.. HELP!

Hey guys,
i'm going to build a new pc.. and i wanna it to be a GOOD pc...
so the first thing i think i should care of it is a Mother Board..
my friend told me that ASUS M2N-E is a good and cheap Mother Board..
what do u guys think? is it good? should i buy it? any advices?
5 answers Last reply
More about going mother board help
  1. It's not bad, but I would also look at the abit ip35-e along with an Intel 21xx series core2 duo. They overclock very well.
  2. Are you dead set on AM2? M2N-E is quite good. I'd seriously look at EVGA 590 SLI for cheap. ASUS has it for 20-50 bucks more.
  3. pris0nerr said:

    i'm going to build a new pc.. and i wanna it to be a GOOD pc..so the first thing i think i should care of it is a Mother Board..

    I would have said that 1st thing was CPU & Intel atm is the better.
    The IP35-E is a very good basic (no RAID, no firewire, no SLI or CF) mobo that you can get for ~$70.
  4. Quote:
    It's not bad, but I would also look at the abit ip35-e along with an Intel 21xx series core2 duo. They overclock very well.


    so u say that this Mother Board is BETTER than M2N-E.. ok thx i will see if i can get it..

    Quote:
    Are you dead set on AM2? M2N-E is quite good. I'd seriously look at EVGA 590 SLI for cheap. ASUS has it for 20-50 bucks more.


    dude i'm not searching for CHEAP.. i want a little bit quality too :)
    and i wanna buy a pc that will stay 2-3 years and that can play all the games :)

    Quote:
    The IP35-E is a very good basic (no RAID, no firewire, no SLI or CF) mobo that you can get for ~$70.


    so u say that IP35-E is very basic = not that good..
    so i don't think i'm going to buy this Mother Board


    any other suggestions ?
  5. please guys any other suggestion?
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Build