New pc: coolermaster cm stacker 832, shall I add 4 fan's?

stitch19

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
Hi,

Got today my new pc with Q6600, XGX 8800 ultra. Its in coolermaster cm stacker 832. There is an option to add 4 fans on the side of the case. Do you think its better to add em all 4 now? Or just leave it as it is with the 3 fans that are built in the case?

Thanks.

case review:

http://www.cpu3d.com/content/view/1990/52/

Chaptorial

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2007
Hey Stitch I'm waiting on my 832 to arrive so I can get started with my build as well and was wondering what your overall impression of the stacker is?

How easy was the overall installation for your setup? I'll be installing a Q6600 and 8800 GTX on a GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L. I ordered 5 extra Scythe S-FLEX fans (4 for the door and 1 for the top exhaust) and I have a feeling it may be overkill at this point. :D

stitch19

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
The case is the best I ever seen so far. The built in quality is just the TOP. Inside there is PLENTY of space and lots of places for fan's. There is special box for 3 HHD's with a fan to cool em. Not to mention the great additon of the 4 side spaces ready for 4 fan's. Since its all aluminum mine so far is ALL time cold and temperatures looks good. Its a very nice case but not the prettiest i ever seen. Although the side grills, if you remove the black paint from them and paint them like green or something I think it will look just amazing. I am already thinking of how to modify the case look without destroying its simply AMAZING airflow. Its a very large case and you will definetly need LOTS of free space since you dont want to have it somewhere where it wont get enough air and enough space to extract the heat. But thats the price for having just one of the best cases. If you read other reviews on the net you will notice ALL of them mention how great this case is.