How can i fix a case's broken window?

carvy007

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
Hi. I have a Thermaltake Tsunami case and came with an acrylic clear window. My case's acrylic window was hit around the fan and is broken! I put the pieces together and the window is now "manually assembled" but there are many cracks where the pieces are jointed.

I wish if there's a way to fix,to make up, or to repair it! It can be repaired? Or at least it can be "maked up" to appear as it where not broken? Thak you for you help!!!

(Sorry for my bad english :D )...

Gh0stDrag0n

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2006
Break the rest of it and glue it all back together for a uniform look.
Buy a replacement from Thermaltake.
Buy a piece of lexan and make your own.

carvy007

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
The Thermaltake shop is out of stock for this item and i don't like to spend $30 + shipping + wait for it to be delivered... And... i wish if there is a way to repair the window i have. Any additonal suggestion?

cyberjock

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004
Well, if the crack goes all the way through, you might be able to get some plastic epoxy and glue it back together. Plastic epoxy should chemically 'melt' the plastic and should help get rid of the crack somewhat. Overall though, it might look just as bad(or worse) because the plastic will look different after this. I'd just leave it cracked and order the $30 piece :(

carvy007

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
I heard about the "Plexiglas" and the "Acrifix 192". I read that the "Acrifix 192" can "melt" the clear window's pieces together and repair it to make it to look almost new! Where i can find the "Acrifix 192" in the US and/or in England (Europe)? Thank you so much!