Ruined motherboard?

fhaquassho

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
So I was recently overclocking my computer and when I'd adjust the stock mhz of my Q6600 from 266mhz to 333mhz and my computer would turn off and on about 3 times and then load up with the stock settings. I checked the temperature of my CPU and motherboard right after that and they were relatively low (CPU was about 28 and motherboard was 26 degrees celsius). After messing around with the settings some more; still monitoring the temperatures, my computer would sometimes restart 3 times before loading up and it finally gave me no signal to my monitor. I tried resetting my CMOS and I still don't get any signal to my monitor. My computer would sometimes load on the first attempt after i resetting the CMOS and sometimes it would restart a few times first, but in any case there still wasn't any signal to my monitor. What went wrong (did i ruin my motherboard/graphics card/ram/PSU)? Why was my computer restarting? And what should I do now?

In any case, my entire computer was purchased within the last 30 days, so if need be I could get any part replaced free of charge?

motherboard = GA-X38-DQ6
CPU = Q6600
PSU = Corsair hx620w
Ram = 2 x 1gb Corsair pc8500