Start date from closed Beta

From the post by Statesman at 1305 on the 24th of May (so people can fin
the post through dev digest)

....Closed Beta starts in July.

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

Marcel Beaudoin <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in
news:Xns96608B7653128mbeausympaticoca@130.133.1.4:

> From the post by Statesman at 1305 on the 24th of May (so people can fin
> the post through dev digest)
>
> ...Closed Beta starts in July.

The imporant question is:

Except for thos contest winners that are 'guaranteed' a spot in the closed
beta, when do the rest of us find out whether or not we are going to be
invited.

And to whom do we send money to get put on that list?

J Anlee wrote:
> Marcel Beaudoin <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in
>
>> From the post by Statesman at 1305 on the 24th of May (so people can fin
>> the post through dev digest)
>>
>> ...Closed Beta starts in July.
>>

> The imporant question is:
>
> Except for thos contest winners that are 'guaranteed' a spot in the closed
> beta, when do the rest of us find out whether or not we are going to be
> invited.

Well, given what they said originally:

"The program will give priority to those who have been subscribed to City
of Heroes the longest. A percentage of slots will be reserved for City
of Heroes. veterans, players who have subscribed to City of Heroes for
at least 12 months. Those players will automatically earn a slot as a
Villains beta tester. Players with at least six months of time in City
of Heroes will receive the next level of priority consideration for the
beta testing program. Higher character level is not necessarily an
advantage in the selection process."

I assume applications will still be required but if you're a 12month plus
subscriber you'll get fast-tracked somewhat.

--
John Parkinson