Create a Startup CD

July 11, 2005 3:05:18 PM

I want to create an MS-DOS startup CD. I have an existing floppy startup
disk and tried copying its contents to a blank CD but the hidden files refuse
to be copied. I'm using XP Pro. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

More about : create startup

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 5:24:59 PM

Turn All Of Your Old Bootable Floppies Into Bootable CD's [the easy way]
http://www.bootdisk.com/nero.htm

http://www.bootdisk.com/

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:4EC9A1FA-B33A-4F35-BD63-9B01BA549633@microsoft.com,
Frank <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I want to create an MS-DOS startup CD. I have an existing floppy startup
> disk and tried copying its contents to a blank CD but the hidden files
> refuse to be copied. I'm using XP Pro. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
July 12, 2005 12:46:04 PM

Thanks Wesley!
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:51:22 PM