Create a Startup CD

I want to create an MS-DOS startup CD. I have an existing floppy startup
disk and tried copying its contents to a blank CD but the hidden files refuse
to be copied. I'm using XP Pro. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about create startup

    Turn All Of Your Old Bootable Floppies Into Bootable CD's [the easy way]
    http://www.bootdisk.com/nero.htm

    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:4EC9A1FA-B33A-4F35-BD63-9B01BA549633@microsoft.com,
    Frank <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I want to create an MS-DOS startup CD. I have an existing floppy startup
    > disk and tried copying its contents to a blank CD but the hidden files
    > refuse to be copied. I'm using XP Pro. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

    Thanks Wesley!

    Keep having fun.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.