ASUS A730W vs. Toshiba e830

April 14, 2005 6:11:29 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi,

I am interested in a PocketPC and the ASUS MyPal A730W as well as the
Toshiba e830 look fine. Now I'd like to know whether someone has
experience with them respectively any comments.

Would it be right now even still advisable to get a PocketPC with
Windows Mobile 2003, when 2005 is to be available soon?

Thanks,
Alexander

PS: Is it possible that the A730W doesnt come with a pen? I havent found
any note about one in its descriptions.
April 28, 2005 4:37:34 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I've got an Asus MyPal a716 with extra battery for sale. $200 US plus
shipping/ins. WiFi and Bluetooth, tough, light, nice screen. Used 4 months
with screen protector. All manuals, cables and original packaging.

Skyler

!