Getting the best quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerxavier

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
Is there anyway to Increase the quality of videos. I've got some old home videos I want to "upgrade" in quality. I'm sure there's a way to do it. I recall a long time ago using QuickTime pro to do it. i was curious if there was a better way though for a higher quality.

Edit: I'm extremely new to the adobe series. took me a while to find a download link to the encore package thing for menus and stuff. If someone could please link me the page I'd use to start for all the data I need. would like to download everything for the CS6 Master collection.

You can buy the adobe products from www.adobe.com and you can download trial version from there as well.

As for increasing quality of the videos, I hate to break it to you, but those guys from CSI getting great image quality from bad picture is a myth. It's not possible to do, the best quality will be the one it was shot at.

gamerxavier

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
I bought the CS6 collection updated it from trial and some didn't include some data. like I had to find the encore menus and other stuff on their website. wanted to know if there was any other data I'd have to get like that.

This is the truth. You can't create data out of thin air, so a low resolution picture, just won't be improvable.

Status
Not open for further replies.