Sign in with
Your question

Getting the best quality

Last response: in Applications
August 18, 2012 1:04:25 AM

Is there anyway to Increase the quality of videos. I've got some old home videos I want to "upgrade" in quality. I'm sure there's a way to do it. I recall a long time ago using QuickTime pro to do it. i was curious if there was a better way though for a higher quality.

Edit: I'm extremely new to the adobe series. took me a while to find a download link to the encore package thing for menus and stuff. If someone could please link me the page I'd use to start for all the data I need. would like to download everything for the CS6 Master collection.

More about : quality

August 18, 2012 9:12:19 AM

You can buy the adobe products from www.adobe.com and you can download trial version from there as well.

As for increasing quality of the videos, I hate to break it to you, but those guys from CSI getting great image quality from bad picture is a myth. It's not possible to do, the best quality will be the one it was shot at.

m
l
August 20, 2012 3:59:19 AM

I bought the CS6 collection updated it from trial and some didn't include some data. like I had to find the encore menus and other stuff on their website. wanted to know if there was any other data I'd have to get like that.
m
l
Related resources
August 20, 2012 1:44:58 PM

Sunius said:
You can buy the adobe products from www.adobe.com and you can download trial version from there as well.

As for increasing quality of the videos, I hate to break it to you, but those guys from CSI getting great image quality from bad picture is a myth. It's not possible to do, the best quality will be the one it was shot at.

This is the truth. You can't create data out of thin air, so a low resolution picture, just won't be improvable.
m
l
!