flip_x

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2007
Hey everyone... im looking for a new full tower case...

Right now im using the TT Armor...

Case has to be black and full tower... and the power supply on the bottom is a must.. and if possible the hard drives facing left to right.. i just need something new.. so i can hide the wires on the other side of the case...

thanks everyone =D

trevorblain

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2006
Good old fashion antec 900. PSU on the bottom, fan for the HDDs, lots of space, good airflow (better be with a 200mm fan on top) and in my opinion not bad lookin (i love simple aesthetics).

flip_x

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2007
i still have it... but its just old... i just wanted to look at something different thats all.. haha

my main goal was to hide as much wires as possible... so thats why i asked for a power supply on the bottom with the hdd down there also..

thanks guys im gonna look at those ones right now..

frednitney

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2006
my main goal was to hide as much wires as possible... so thats why i asked for a power supply on the bottom with the hdd down there also..

Another consideration in hiding wires is the use of a "modular" power supply ...
They are certainly more expensive than normal; but the cabling scenario is great!

flip_x

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2007

ya i know i thought the one i bought was modular but it was just sleeved so i dont want to spend another $200 for a power supply

the 1200 looks cool... i wonder what that thing that is hanging down the middle is..

chookman

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
the 1200 looks cool... i wonder what that thing that is hanging down the middle is..

I believe the top 200mm fan has some kind of radiator attached to it or something, i dont quite get the point of it but im sure theres a good reason