Please suggest me 2 x 2GB of RAM ... IP35 Pro/Q6600 ... need PC2-6400

Hello my Q6600 G0 and abit IP35 Pro have arrived to my house. Initially I did a poor job in memory shopping (got 2x1GB of PC2-8500 initially) but with help from people here came to realize this was an unnecessary expense.

For my setup above, I would really appreciate recommendations or suggestions for make/model of
2 x 2GB of PC2-6400. There are only about 1,000 brands and models out there it seems.

Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about please suggest ip35 q6600 6400
  1. Option three Geil the question is do you have to run at 2.5v to reach that timing. Also what with using carbon fiber? I wouldn't think it would work all that well.
  2. bydesign said:
    Option three Geil the question is do you have to run at 2.5v to reach that timing. Also what with using carbon fiber? I wouldn't think it would work all that well.

Its a range 1.9v - 2.5v you should be able to get those timings at those speeds within that range. However, it should be more stable at higher voltage. Can your board not go that high?

I wouldnt think Carbon Fibre would do any good either, maybe marketting gimmick (it can take ammo rounds from a glock and not be hurt?). I was more interested in the fact that its the first part rated at CAS4 on a 2x2gb ive seen.
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory RAM Product