Where Can I get a "full" IIS for the "upgraded" Windows XP..

Hi all,
My Dell 4100 PC was upgraded from Win ME to Win XP Pro 2 years ago. I have a
program in executing http://localhost/NorthDB/ch13_ex01.asp via the IIS that
has only part of components - please see my 07/08/2005 posted 'IIS in
"upgraded" Windows XP Pro: only part of component' in this Newsgroup for
details. I want to uninstall this old, bad IIS. But I do not know where I can
get a "full" and good IIS for my "upgraded" Windows XP Pro. Please help and
advise on this matter.
Thanks in advance,
SHC

How do I install IIS on my Windows XP computer?
http://www.petri.co.il/install_iis_on_windows_xp.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP