Question regarding Antec Nine Hundred and PSU

I haven't seen a power supply yet that will not reach. But, The cables aren't long enough to do a good job a far as hiding it. I like to snake things along and hide what I can. Unfortunately with this case you have to keep it in the open towards the back of the case, and over top of everything.

I will say though, if using a large after market heatsink and fan, plug the 4/8 pin cable in before you put it on your board, or you may have problems trying to plug it in later.

Kumitsu

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2007

I have the same exact setup that you have, and i didnt have any problems at all, but it was alittle tight tho.

I have this same case and had no problems. This will partially depend on the power supply. I built another system using this same case and I couldn't get that cable to reach then I realized that the PSU will bolt in either direction and problem solved.

Like swifty said you have wires running across your components and you will have to get creative routing them to look neat.

That looks just like my system on the inside. I have the same CPU cooler. He has a slightly better CPU but I have a better video card and 2 more gigs of ram.

Very nice wiring. I will have to look at mine and see if that's doable.

Thanks for the vid...