0. I haven't settled on a case yet. I don't have a ton of space to put the machine, so I'm looking for a mid-tower that's not terribly deep (can be wide and/or tall, however). I'm open to any suggestions.
1. This PC will be used 90% for HD video playback to an HDTV.
2. I know the PSU isn't great--I was going to start small and if it doesn't work out move up from there.
3. I have an old 250 GB WD SATA hard drive I'll use for my system install.
0. Cases i would recommend a HTPC case, Silverstone LC-16 is mine. i was looking at Antecs but decided against it cause ATX board wont fit.
1. Will you need a tv tuner? recommend DVICO
2. Dont scimp on PSU, but that system is not power hungray so a smaller PSU can be had Antec, Thermaltake
I would look at SATA DVD drive (less cable clutter)
0. I looked at the SilverStone cases, but I can only do a mid-tower case (my stereo cabinet is too full to accommodate a desktop- or htpc-style case).
1. I'm going to skip the tuner card for now, but thanks for the info.
2. I'll take a look at those PSUs.