PCMark Vantage: DX10 complex system performance Benchmark software

hFIKz

Distinguished
May 16, 2007
"Futuremark Corporation announced today the release of PCMark Vantage- hardware performance benchmark for PCs running 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista. Our today’s article will be devoted to the peculiarities of the new benchmarking suite, installation and usage techniques as well as the results of three platforms on AMD and Intel processors tested in it."

The requirements for it are as following:

* PCMark Vantage package requires approximately 800MB of hard disk space and running the tests requires additional 800MB space.
* You need a modern CPU with SSE2 support.
* SM2.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU gaming test.
* SM3.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU image manipulation test.
* 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Windows Vista OS.

It's been out for a few weeks now, more on X-bit labs http://xbitlabs.com/articles/other/display/pcmark-vantage.html

Looks like a good benchmark program for cpu and gpu developers with Vista, or for people who want more numbers for their cool pc's :pt1cable:

Just posting because I haven't seen it in the forums yet.

hFIKz

Distinguished
May 16, 2007
Yeah I think so.

It says

"The PCMark Vantage Basic Edition Trial version has a few significant limitations: a trial code can only be sent once to each email address, the tests can be performed only one time , however, obtained results can be stored online."

So I'm guessing if you want to use it again, your going to have to register it with your other email address.