"Futuremark Corporation announced today the release of PCMark Vantage- hardware performance benchmark for PCs running 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista. Our today’s article will be devoted to the peculiarities of the new benchmarking suite, installation and usage techniques as well as the results of three platforms on AMD and Intel processors tested in it."
The requirements for it are as following:
* PCMark Vantage package requires approximately 800MB of hard disk space and running the tests requires additional 800MB space.
* You need a modern CPU with SSE2 support.
* SM2.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU gaming test.
* SM3.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU image manipulation test.
* 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Windows Vista OS.
"The PCMark Vantage Basic Edition Trial version has a few significant limitations: a trial code can only be sent once to each email address, the tests can be performed only one time , however, obtained results can be stored online."
So I'm guessing if you want to use it again, your going to have to register it with your other email address.