Status
Not open for further replies.

dhlucke

Polypheme
My cat is evil. My wife likes it. I wish I could sell it.

<font color=red>
<A HREF="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?dhlucke" target="_new">The French are being described as cheese-eating surrender monkeys.</A></font color=red>

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
I have a black lab.. she likes to chase the cats that come into our yard... and the one groundhog...

--
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."
"There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy."
-George Washington

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
you ever tried to get a cat to play fetch? it dont work too well. i have had several dogs, first was a springer, good with kids but hyper as can be. next a couple labs, later got another lab but had to give him away. that dog was really crazy, you look into his eyes and he looked like a wild mustang that had some serious contempt for you or somthing. other two labs have died and now we have a golden retriever that is afraid of the cat.

my computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than 4 seconds!

knowan

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2001
Hey Jihiggs, I like your sig. (hey that almost rhymes)

Dhlucke, please don't give your cat to Wingding. I don't care how evil the cat is, it does not deserve that fate.

--------------
Knowan likes you. Knowan is your friend. Knowan thinks you're great.

namek0

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
It's a lot harder to clean dog urine out of a carpet than cat urine. Sure cat urine smells worse, but dogs piss about 5 gallons at a time, hehe. I'm totally cool with dogs, don't get me wrong. If I had a kick ass dog given to me or I found him hungry on my doorstep or something, I'd never let him go

It's all good ^_^

dhlucke

Polypheme
I grew up with a lot of animals and pretty much love any animal that comes my way. It's just that this cat bites and scratches and I have scars all over my hands since they don't heal. Even if I clean the wound right away I get a scar. Stupid cat.

I've had 18 cats in my life and this is the first one that I don't like. I've had better luck with every other cat I've ever come across.

Unfortionately, we saved this cat when it's previous owners moved and wouldn't take it with them, and my wife really likes it.

I'm worried what's gonna happen when we get another pet. This cat will not get along with anything.

<font color=red>
<A HREF="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?dhlucke" target="_new">The French are being described as cheese-eating surrender monkeys.</A></font color=red>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I like ferrets much bette than cats or dogs. They are a lot more playful and have more personality. Of course they can smell a bit. But with proper care that's not an issue.

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=324&s=58e94ba84a16bedfebbf0f416d5bac48" target="_new">I reckon all women should learn how to do an engine re-build so they can get the right to vote.</A>

namek0

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
I've seen a ferret before, and it was crazy looking. I'd be afraid of picking one up, for fear of it spiraling up my arm and biting me, hah

(tired of cold weather btw)

It's all good ^_^

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
They don't bite, well if you handle them properly when they are younger. They're hella fun. They're little theives though. They stole my wireless mouse (grabbed it by the scroll wheel and took off with it). They hid it under the bathroom cabinet. I had to take a crowbar and pry the bottome of the shelf off. My word there were all sorts of things under there. Remotes, my mouse, clothes, a book, my brothers keys, and various other shiny things.

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=324&s=58e94ba84a16bedfebbf0f416d5bac48" target="_new">I reckon all women should learn how to do an engine re-build so they can get the right to vote.</A>

namek0

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
This is the first time I've laughed all day. I picture a little ferret running around with a mouse in its mouth, priceless

It's all good ^_^

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
i've always wanted to pit my Guyanese Red-tail Boa against a ferret, hehehehehe. Quite frankly I don't know which would win... my boa's only a lil over a year old and about 4'2" so it would be a pretty interesting fight. Mind you, NOTHING smells worse than snake urine (re. the discussion on cat vs. dog piss) - its all concentrated and white and clumpy - weirdest thing. I guess its not as affectionate as a dog, or as evil as a cat, but its a kool lookin animal that takes close to no effort to keep.

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I used to have a burmese rock python. They are hella cool. but you are right about there piss. I'll have to tell you the ferrets have them beat. Nasty little buggers. They are cousins to skunks and if you let there cage go for more than 2 days without cleaning it you'll really be able to tell.

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
true about ferrets - they have some stink gland or somethin thats killer. But you've owned a snake, you know the beauty of it being able to eat just about anything or anyone you put in front of its mouth ! mine is still not big enough, but I've even managed to find connections to a livestock farm that can supply me with baby goats and pigs to feed him once he's adult size (8-10 foot) ... Don't burmese get to 25-ish feet long ? How/where did u keep it ?

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

dhlucke

Polypheme
We've gone from my cat to urine. How interesting.

<font color=red>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
Well I think it was an obvious progression ;) Besides, snakes eat cats which eat mice which eat bugs (they could, heh) so in the whole order of things I think we should feed your cat to my snake, I'm sure he would be happy to have it :)

dhlucke

Polypheme
Another thing, this cat snores really loud and I think she has asthma. The previous owners would smoke weed around her everyday and I think it might be the reason she's evil.

I'm gonna buy a string of garlic though, just incase she's a vampire. That could also explain the biting and scrathing and overall evil behavior.

<font color=red>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
hmmm, i know the type - the stonner cat. dog's get funnier and fun when they're high, cats just get eeevviiilll >:) might try feedin it a live mouse one time, get its aggressions out... is it fixed by the way? if it isn't that could also be why its a bitch, might just need some lovin' hehehehe

dhlucke

Polypheme
She's fixed and she hates other cats. She'll sit in the window and get mad at any cat that comes by.

She's had one relationship, and it was an abusive boyfriend. He clawed her and she got an infection that needed surgery to fix.

The weird part, and it's becoming a lot more clear, is that the cat is a lot nicer when I'm the only one home. When my wife is home though I can't get near her.

<font color=red>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
heheheh she's possesive... i used to have a cat that was possesive with our nice leather couch... needless to say its not so nice anymore, heh. but you know what, with a cat you gotta show it whose boss, because cats are assholes, and you just gotta fight fire with fire i guess... or spray it with water and whatch it get really pissed, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.