Toshiba laptop; keyboard and speakers not working

Hello,
i hope sombody can help me. my keyboard is acting strange. the keys do not work (im using the onscreen keyboard). when i press d the letter 3 appears. sometimes when i type a letter to if it works, it gets stuck and keeps repeating it. also no sound is coming from the speakers. i can use earphones and hear the sound. is there anything i can do to fix this?
2 answers Last reply
More about toshiba laptop keyboard speakers working
  1. For the letters, you probably have numlock on, but could be tied to the rest of your issues. Sounds like you have some connections loose. Remove the keyboard and reseat it, and you'll need to check the speaker connections as well while you have it open.
  2. MichelleLPN said:
    Hello,
    i hope sombody can help me. my keyboard is acting strange. the keys do not work (im using the onscreen keyboard). when i press d the letter 3 appears. sometimes when i type a letter to if it works, it gets stuck and keeps repeating it. also no sound is coming from the speakers. i can use earphones and hear the sound. is there anything i can do to fix this?

i am facing the same problem. any solution plz let me know at n.surender@gmail.com
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Speakers Keyboards Toshiba Windows Vista