rosa

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
Hello
quicktime stop running i have installed and unistalled numerious times, keeps giving me message it has encounterd a problem, have got hp support and also apple support. where is the problem after 3 days of continuious work how can this possibly be fixed before someone entirely wipes out my system

rosa

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010

Does this program also play music? Itunes along with quicktime is one download and both programs are not playing. I do use media player. The file is a .mov file..... It does play in media player but the color is totally distorted to a blueish black and white its strange and i need the color to show in detail because its a .mov file that teaches me painting. Thank you I will download the program you recommended as soon as you respond to this one thank you so much it has been stressfull !

rosa

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010

Media player plays the .mov file but color is distorted to a blueish black and white and needs to be color defined because it is a training .mov file that teaches painting techn. Along with quicktime itunes is also the same download but its really no problem there because i can play music with media player, but it really confuses my to why all of a sudden it just stop working and thats both of them! After weeks of stress I appreciate your input ! Thanks !

graywolf

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010

Irfanview plays most common music files, mp3 wav, au, snd, ogg, midi, etc. Look in Options>Properties/Settings>Extensions on the menu bar to associate file extensions with it.

It does not have a full-featured player with all the bells and whistles, as it is mostly an image viewer and editor. You can adjust the volume and other simple controls. It picks up about 6 diff video formats, eliminating QTime and WMP. I like to have as few programs with overlapping functions as possible.

To play music files consecutively, VLC is fine, but I had a lot of problems configuring the several interfaces and never could get it to show a playlist. The help file is online, and is sadly lacking.