TGP

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Is there anywhere that I can download some good regions that people have
made?

Thanks

--
http://www.vinlandphotography.20m.com
http://www.nfsportsweekly.com

---

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I thought that was just a name generator?

Ian <ian@NoSpamusSmarthomeusa.com> wrote in message

> "TGP" <I'll@mail.you> wrote in message
> > Is there anywhere that I can download some good regions that people have
> > made?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > http://www.vinlandphotography.20m.com
> > http://www.nfsportsweekly.com
> >

> Hey,
>
> www.Simtropolis.com has the best all around for maps/mods/lots and more.
> There is also a terrain generator program on that site that I use.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Ian

Ian

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Under downloads. It's a downloadable program not a browser thing.

--
Best Regards,
Ian