Sign in with
Your question

Which cloud storage application is better?

Last response: in Applications
September 9, 2012 8:21:27 PM

Hey community,

I was looking at cloud storage softwares, after some research, I have decided between Dropbox and MegaCloud. While Dropbox is simple, but MegaCloud have more storage. Which one should I get? Or should I get both at the same time? What do you guys think?
a b G Storage
July 3, 2013 8:26:39 AM

Dropbox is much better in my opinion and you would be very surprised how much extra space they give for using it on your phone, uploading pictures etc.. every time I login it says..

You currently have 56.88 GB of Dropbox space.

Upgrade your account
Upgrade to Dropbox Pro to get lots more space
100 GB
or more
m
l
July 17, 2013 4:53:04 PM

I'm using dropbox, but megacloud is also a good choice.
m
l
Related resources
July 17, 2013 9:37:31 PM

Wow, I never expect people to answer my thread after it's about 10 months old. Anyway, I am using both Dropbox and Megacloud now, originally using Megacloud for main, but then there's a promotion for the Samsung Galaxy s3, which gives away 50GB storage for two years.
m
l
a b G Storage
July 18, 2013 6:35:43 AM

ipwn3r456 said:
Wow, I never expect people to answer my thread after it's about 10 months old. Anyway, I am using both Dropbox and Megacloud now, originally using Megacloud for main, but then there's a promotion for the Samsung Galaxy s3, which gives away 50GB storage for two years.

Yep that's what I currently have. It's a great promotion!
m
l
February 10, 2014 11:07:41 PM

I like mega cloud due to its easy to use backup application. Dropbox and sugarsync are two other user oriented and top Cloud backup application providers
m
l
August 28, 2014 1:53:00 AM

Wow, the first post was from Sept 2012. If you ask me now, I would choose Copy, Google Drive and OneDrive. But I also use services that can combine all free cloud space into one. Two of these services that I really like are: 1). Multcloud (www.multcloud.com) for storing my nearly 1TB of RAW photos; 2). CloudBacko (free.cloudbacko.com) for securely backup my business data. Cheers.
m
l
!