Question for Voom'ers Premium HD Channels

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
April 22, 2005 2:43:11 PM

Was almost tempted to check them out based on the fact they listed
having Max, TMC, Bravo, & Starz HD. Were these channels really
available in true HD?
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:43:12 PM

yes they were, as a matter of fact i get all of those now with my cable
company. they only thing voom had east and west coast feeds. with cable
i just get the east coast feeds in hd

--
hbk409, Posted this message at http://www.SatelliteGuys.US
Anonymous

Nightwing wrote:
> Was almost tempted to check them out based on the fact they listed
> having Max, TMC, Bravo, & Starz HD. Were these channels really
> available in true HD?

Bravo is now Universal HD.

Don't bother with Voom now, they're gone as of 4/30/05
April 23, 2005 11:47:07 PM

Larry Bud wrote:
> Nightwing wrote:
>
>>Was almost tempted to check them out based on the fact they listed
>>having Max, TMC, Bravo, & Starz HD. Were these channels really
>>available in true HD?
>

> Bravo is now Universal HD.
>
> Don't bother with Voom now, they're gone as of 4/30/05

Yeah......I wonder why they still advertised for new customers after the
announcement.

--

Remove 24 to reply.
Anonymous

Dan P. wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
>
>> Nightwing wrote:
>>
>>> Was almost tempted to check them out based on the fact they listed
>>> having Max, TMC, Bravo, & Starz HD. Were these channels really
>>> available in true HD?
>>

>> Bravo is now Universal HD.
>>
>> Don't bother with Voom now, they're gone as of 4/30/05
>>
> Yeah......I wonder why they still advertised for new customers after the
> announcement.

The ads were purchases and probably paid for before the announcement,
especially print ads. Broadcast ads could also been played in error.
That happens quite a bit.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even