SimCity4 Million Dollar Cash Generator - Weakness 'really'..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 11, 2004 11:17:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Someone requested my 'Weakensspays' cheat program, so here it is:
http://www.stotzer.com/software/downloads/sendkeys.zip

Basically, it allows you to send keystrokes to any application. You
start the program, enter the sequence of keystrokes, click Start, and
set the focus on your program, like SimCity. Then, let it run. The
Weaknesspay cheat only adds $1000 per command, so if you look the
keystrokes 1000 times, it will give you $1,000,000 in your Citys bank
account. I usually go for $2mil. But you still need to keep an eye
on, and manage your cash flow, or you'll just build a huge city that
costs you $10,000 a month, and end up with a losing city.

Let me know if you have any problems. I just wrote this for myself,
and it runs fine on my WinXP pc.

When running the Weaknesspays commands (Ctrl-X; weaknesspays; Enter),
I've noticed it runs differently with SimCity4 and the Rush Hour
Add-On. With the original SimCity4 it seemed to run pretty good.
Adding about $1,000,000 every 5mins or so. With Rush Hour, it ran a
little strange. It seemed to run very slowly at first, and then after
about 3-5 minutes it seemed to fly through the rest in a flash.

Just let it run, and wait for it to finish. Start with only 50-100
loops to see how it works.

This is the first time I've distributed this, so if there are any
problems let me know.
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 2:07:21 AM

"Andy" <Andy@Stotzer.com> wrote in message
news:D b6d36.0407110617.54e552dc@posting.google.com...

But you still need to keep an eye
> on, and manage your cash flow, or you'll just build a huge city that
> costs you $10,000 a month, and end up with a losing city.

My current city is costing me about $250 000 a month - with just under 1
million people :0

have not hit the magic mark yet -- but damn close

Boc
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 9:49:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Thanks.
I'll try it.
Grazie
Andrea