Rush Hour Problems

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Okay, thought i'd look here after looking on Maxis and Simtropolis. I recently
bought RushHour and installed it, now when i play the game Bus Stops and Subway
Stations don't appear. I can make the Bus Stop appear by using the Ctrl+Shift+R
combo but is doesn't work for Subway. I've installed the patch (think it was
638?) but that doesn't help.

I've tried removing all the plugins i had on SC4 Original but that don't make
any difference either.

DD

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Hi,

You could try the following:

1) Roll back graphics card driver (this fixed a graphics corruption
problem I had).
2) Reinstall Rush Hour (and maybe the original too, although this
would be unlikely to help).
3) Test different combinations of game settings (especially graphics).

If you need any help, please email me.

Hope this helps,

Chris Palmius