1) Click Start, Run. Type command and press Enter.
2) Type notepad and press Enter.Notepad should open
3) Copy all the text below into Notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
4) Save this as fix.reg to your Desktop (remember to select Save as file type: All files in Notepad.)
5) Double Click fix.reg and click YES for confirm.
6) Reboot your computer.
If you have any question, just post back
It works !! Thank you so much !!!
But now ie needs sometime to show the web pages.
Is it because the cookies and registries were swiped out before
(I got infected by virus and the rundll.exe is missing after a virus scan & clean).