CoolerMaster Cosmos vs.NZXT Zero

Jim_L9

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
CoolerMaster looks nicer, but NZXT has more fans standard. Decide which is more important to you. I have the NZXT and love it for being cool and quiet.

upec

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I really like Cooler Master Cosmos. It is really easy to work with and looks very nice. I perfer large case since I upgrade my computer pretty often.

adam21

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2007
I'm currently using the NZXT Zero, but with my next build I'll be using the Cosmos. I'll tell you what I think of both once I get my next rig built.

I've had no trouble at all with the Zero so far though - it's a great case :)

One of the main reasons I'm using the Cosmos (1000, not the 1100) is because of the design. Unfortunately, I've heard that the airflow isn't the best... but I'm watercooling with this build, so it's fine with me :)

Vertigon

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
I have a Cosmos S. I am MEGA happy with it. It's tooless, the sides and top come off by pressing on a lever. The PSU is mounted on the bottom upside down with a filter sucking in the coldest air in the room, from the bottom. It has a huge side fan which keeps my ram and mobo and remarkably low temps. Up the top under the top lid it has space for a radiator and 3x120mm pushing air up through the case. Out the back there are two holes ready for watercooling. It's EATX, has handles for easy transport, great air flow and reasonably quiet, and NO rattles. Go see one in person, I haven't seen a case to beat this yet.