Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!

nathaniejimmy12

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2008
Hi all,
I’m new in online business and looking for a help to give good keyword to my website so that I can get good traffic. I know the correct keyword helps in increasing the online business. If you people have any idea in this or you may have any experience that can help me in selecting the correct key word then please suggest me. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!!

nowwhatnapster

Distinguished
May 13, 2008
best advice is to snoop other sites.

so lets say you sell dog collars.

i would type dog collars into google and look at the first site. go to it, view the webpage source file and look at their meta tags for that page. then copy what they have and try to include some of them into your website. that is prolly the best i can suggest.

kristiwhite

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2007
Hi Buddy,
Key words play an important role in online business. Many people use search engines for searching any data on the Internet. In this they use keywords. The correct keyword helps them in searching the right data. Search engines compare keyword with the information of different websites. So I just want to suggest you to select a proper and relevant keyword according to your site information. Hope my suggestion will help you.
Good luck!