Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What do I need to set up wireless internet on my PC and my PS3?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
February 18, 2009 1:36:38 AM

I would like to know what do I need to buy to set up a wireless connection on my PC and my PS3 at the same time. I'm not really good with computers. Then, can somebody recommend what parts should I buy? Also, tell me what brand and what frequency is recommended. I have windows vista intalled on my PC.

Thanks for your attention!

More about : set wireless internet ps3

February 18, 2009 1:42:57 AM

Wireless router.Netgear WGR614.
February 18, 2009 1:51:30 AM

ironhide said:
Wireless router.Netgear WGR614.

Cool man.
Thanks for repplying really fast. And I also have to buy something to plug on my ps3 and on my PC. Right?
February 18, 2009 2:01:25 AM

For the PS3 it usually does have a buit-in wireless adapter.You need to contact Sony and verify this first.But if it does'nt one,you need a gaming adapter.Use WGA54G Linksys.

For the Desktop PC use WG111 netgear wireless adapter.
Related resources