Vilation of charter by "moderator" Navas

John Navas is guilty of the following.
In violation if his "charter".
A charter for an UNMODERATED group

The violation(s) include one or both of the following
Off-topic (not directly related to Cingular Wireless service
Spam (including excessive cross-posting)

Posts to the following alt.cellular groups
cellular
attws
cingular
gsm
gsm carriers voicestream
nextel
sprintpcs
verizon

--
Andrew D. Sisson

In <9AYGd.144563$Uf.134622@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:17:09
GMT, "Andy S" <adsisson@NOrochesterSPAM.rr.com> wrote:

>John Navas is guilty of the following.
>In violation if his "charter".
>A charter for an UNMODERATED group
>
>The violation(s) include one or both of the following
>Off-topic (not directly related to Cingular Wireless service
>Spam (including excessive cross-posting)
>
>Posts to the following alt.cellular groups
> cellular
> attws
> cingular
> gsm
> gsm carriers voicestream
> nextel
> sprintpcs
> verizon

You're misinformed.

--
Best regards,
John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." --Gene Spafford

In article <BC2Hd.2580$m31.30986@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> >John Navas is guilty of the following.
> >In violation if his "charter".
> >A charter for an UNMODERATED group
> >
> >The violation(s) include one or both of the following
> >Off-topic (not directly related to Cingular Wireless service
> >Spam (including excessive cross-posting)
> >
> >Posts to the following alt.cellular groups
> > cellular
> > attws
> > cingular
> > gsm
> > gsm carriers voicestream
> > nextel
> > sprintpcs
> > verizon
>
> You're misinformed.

Hmmmm, a simple Google search will show the truth.

Think you can stand up to the facts, John? Or are you just standing
there, hands on hips, claiming things that simply aren't true?

What will the FACTS show, John?

In <elmop-F25A8A.05445918012005@text.usenetserver.com> on Tue, 18 Jan 2005
05:44:59 -0500, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote:

>In article <BC2Hd.2580$m31.30986@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> >John Navas is guilty of the following.
>> >In violation if his "charter".
>> >A charter for an UNMODERATED group
>> >
>> >The violation(s) include one or both of the following
>> >Off-topic (not directly related to Cingular Wireless service
>> >Spam (including excessive cross-posting)
>> >
>> >Posts to the following alt.cellular groups
>> > cellular
>> > attws
>> > cingular
>> > gsm
>> > gsm carriers voicestream
>> > nextel
>> > sprintpcs
>> > verizon
>>
>> You're misinformed.
>
>Hmmmm, a simple Google search will show the truth.

Indeed.

>Think you can stand up to the facts, John? Or are you just standing
>there, hands on hips, claiming things that simply aren't true?
>
>What will the FACTS show, John?

That (unlike you) my messages are consistent with the charter, on-topic and
not-spam.

--

In article <C2dHd.2621$m31.32297@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> >What will the FACTS show, John?
>
> That (unlike you) my messages are consistent with the charter, on-topic and
> not-spam.

Not spam--that's about the ONLY fact you've stated here. Consistent
with the charter? Hardly. On topic? Hardly.

"Andy S" <adsisson@NOrochesterSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> John Navas is guilty of the following.
> In violation if his "charter".
> A charter for an UNMODERATED group
>
> The violation(s) include one or both of the following
> Off-topic (not directly related to Cingular Wireless service
> Spam (including excessive cross-posting)
>
> Posts to the following alt.cellular groups
> cellular
> attws
> cingular
> gsm
> gsm carriers voicestream
> nextel
> sprintpcs
> verizon
>

> --
> Andrew D. Sisson
So does the above post violate the charter being that it is not directly
related to Cingular Wireless service?

Oh wait...I think I just violated the charter by posting this reply to an
off-topic post...darn it...

TC

"Tony Clark" <curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Andy S" <adsisson@NOrochesterSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> > John Navas is guilty of the following.
> > In violation if his "charter".
> > A charter for an UNMODERATED group
> >
> > The violation(s) include one or both of the following
> > Off-topic (not directly related to Cingular Wireless service
> > Spam (including excessive cross-posting)
> >
> > Posts to the following alt.cellular groups
> > cellular
> > attws
> > cingular
> > gsm
> > gsm carriers voicestream
> > nextel
> > sprintpcs
> > verizon
> >

> > --
> > Andrew D. Sisson
> So does the above post violate the charter being that it is not directly
> related to Cingular Wireless service?
>
> Oh wait...I think I just violated the charter by posting this reply to an
> off-topic post...darn it...

You will now be beaten with a 64k SIM and the exiled to the Nextel
newsgroup!

--
SS