Second HD as slave no access at the documents

Hello,

I have family friends of mine. They tried alone to install a DVD-Writer and
the motherboard and cpu is dead from electrostatic electricity.

They have a lot of photos on the hard disk. The hard disk is installed with
windows xp pro, more users, all protected with password.

I tried to install the hard disc in my pc as slave to can recover their
photos.

I have troubles to access the folders.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you

Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810881

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"Johnny Grub" wrote:

| Hello,
|
| I have family friends of mine. They tried alone to install a DVD-Writer and
| the motherboard and cpu is dead from electrostatic electricity.
|
| They have a lot of photos on the hard disk. The hard disk is installed with
| windows xp pro, more users, all protected with password.
|
| I tried to install the hard disc in my pc as slave to can recover their
| photos.
|
| I have troubles to access the folders.
|
| Any help is welcome.
|
| Thank you