New dummy need help with xp

tinker1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
a program wont run . after back install says dose not have ( SERVICE-vseamps ??? )what is it were is it how do i fix it ?? ant help would be great been look for the fix all day lots of wasted paper thank guys :??:

Solution
I would recommend removing a-squared and threatfire. Avira and malwarebytes are all you need. Often, running multiple AVs at the same time can cause them to conflict with each other.

If a-squared found infections on a clean install, that should tell you something about it's quality.

tinker1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
sorry running xp pro 2002 sp3 ie 8 i dont know were it came from. i have look online for it some suy its good some say not i have ran anti v and anti everything nothing has flaged it.im still looking for it i have reinstall os and have not got the thing again YET let met know if you find anything on it ill do the same Thanks

tinker1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010

i did not know how to use the site i made a reply check site thanks :eek:

tinker1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010

no errors but everything was sluggish .i know i had some thing i dident want i just reinstalled the os and all th software i had befire and ran a scan for everything in the worl came up with a couplr rootkits got rid of them and everything seams ok now thank for the reply i dident save the onfo on the rootkits sorry. but thanks again. pk

tinker1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
all the replys were good like i said i reinstalled the os and all software. i also installed avira,malwarebytes,a-squared free and threatfire, a-squared has already found some stuff on a clean install it dont take long i tryed Zonealarm.but i dident know how to use it so im useing windows firewall. learning all the time it ticks me off that people set arund trying to mess you up. thanks again for the replys i will keep watch and post if anything comes up THANKS !! :bounce:

I would recommend removing a-squared and threatfire. Avira and malwarebytes are all you need. Often, running multiple AVs at the same time can cause them to conflict with each other.

If a-squared found infections on a clean install, that should tell you something about it's quality.

Solution

tinker1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010

i checked again and the infection can from a bacup i did not get rid of. and so happen avira stoped updateing last night i tryed anoyher install of it but was the same so i went to avest thanks