Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

[Product] How much should i sell this pc for?

Tags:
  • Products
  • HP Pavilion
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
November 24, 2012 6:56:09 AM

Its an HP pavilion a6230n bought it in 2007 as a package i believe. I upgraded from the original version.

Specs:
OS- Windows 7 Home 64 bit
500 GB hard drive
processor: AMD athlon 64 x2 dual processor 5600+ (2cpus), ~2.8GHz
graphics: Nvidia GEforce 6150 SE nforce 430

More about : product sell

November 24, 2012 7:58:46 AM

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Well - they could be a rarity because e-Bay UK doesn't sow any for sale, just RAM, a BIOS chip and a PSU. That said, I doubt one would fetch above £100 without a monitor in Britain because the market here for second hand PCs is dulled by the preference for laptops and more recently, tablets.

If you're letting go of the hard disk, don't forget to delete your personal files beyond retrieval. Spybot can make 35 passes at deletion and not much survives that - unless you're the CIA!

November 24, 2012 8:17:20 PM

Alright thanks, selling it in Canada so it would be worth 159 if i used currency converter. Yea ill delete everything in the hard drive.
November 25, 2012 5:38:47 AM

I can't speak for Canada of course although I suppose I could ask my daughter in Regina, Saskatchewan for an opinion. My price estimate applies only to the UK but I suspect the move to laptops, pads and tablets is worldwide. Aim for two hundred Canadian and hope to get near it.