transfer data from palm to windows ce

May 2, 2005 2:45:54 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I currently have a handspring visor and want to purchase a pda that uses
windows ce. can all of the data on my current pda be transferred to the new
pda even though the current pda uses palm software and the new pda uses
windows (outlook)?
May 2, 2005 2:45:55 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Yes, all your PIM data can be transferred to Outlook for you to use with the
new Win Ce/PPC PDA. However, not all your applications. See the folowing
link to see how you might do those:
http://davesipaq.com/news/iPAQ_Palm_free_applications.h...

If you're interested, I've got an Asus MyPal a716 with extra battery for
sale (Pocket PC = PPC form factor vs stright Win Ce which uses the clamshell
Handheld HPC format... I have a NEC 770 Mobilepro Win CE HPC Pro if you'd
like to buy that). $200 US plus shipping/ins. WiFi and Bluetooth, tough,
light, nice screen. Used 4 months with screen protector. All manuals,
cables and original packaging.

Skyler

!