XP Home Network connections window Blank

July 13, 2005 3:51:17 PM

We have a Dell machine running XP Home, connected to our DSL network. It is
an independent connection: I do not use Network Connection Sharing. Recently
my wife complained that she cannot access the net, When I Went to Control
Panel|Network connections the window comes up blank. What can be the problem
here and how can I fix this?

mdhobbs@qwest.net

Michael Hobbs
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 11:47:15 PM

"Michael Hobbs" <mdhobbs@qwest.net> wrote:

>We have a Dell machine running XP Home, connected to our DSL network. It is
>an independent connection: I do not use Network Connection Sharing. Recently
>my wife complained that she cannot access the net, When I Went to Control
>Panel|Network connections the window comes up blank. What can be the problem
>here and how can I fix this?

See "How to troubleshoot missing network connections icons in Windows
Server 2003 and in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825826).

--
(tm)