Sign in with
Your question

Unable to Access Google Dashboard: Chrome Sync

Last response: in Applications
September 25, 2012 8:04:47 PM

I have been trying to sync my Google Chrome with my existing gmail account. I forgot my encrypted Chrome-specific pass phrase. Oh well. So I was going to go into my Google Dashboard and reset my Chrome Sync files. However, when I log into Dashboard, all I see is the Google Black Bar, my sign-in credentials, and a blank white web page!

This has been going on all day.

Is there some maintenance going on at Google today? Is anyone else able to log in to their personal dashboard?

Anonymous
September 25, 2012 8:42:54 PM

jacobdrj said:
I have been trying to sync my Google Chrome with my existing gmail account. I forgot my encrypted Chrome-specific pass phrase. Oh well. So I was going to go into my Google Dashboard and reset my Chrome Sync files. However, when I log into Dashboard, all I see is the Google Black Bar, my sign-in credentials, and a blank white web page!

This has been going on all day.

Is there some maintenance going on at Google today? Is anyone else able to log in to their personal dashboard?

I'm experiencing the same problem. Today I tried to access the dashboard for the very first time but I got almost blank page exactly as jacobdrj describes.
m
l
September 25, 2012 8:43:13 PM

I have the very same!

I disabled authentication in two steps and even tried to reach the page properly in another browser BUT NO LUCK :??: 
m
l
Related resources
September 25, 2012 8:55:05 PM

I feel a lot better knowing I am not the only one, and a lot worse wondering what the bleep is going on...
m
l
September 25, 2012 9:12:27 PM

I will try it again after sleeping. I hope it is just temporary....
m
l
Anonymous
September 26, 2012 6:49:36 AM

Good news. Seems that Dashboard is running well again. At least for me...
m
l
September 26, 2012 9:25:02 AM

For me too now.
m
l
!