So, will the fan inside the case make his work despite the fan of the PSU looks upside or dowside?
Now, think about this: many PSUs have its fan on the top or bottom side...will them fit and make thir good job inside the Antec P180?
Should I buy this other PSU: Antec TruPower Quattro 850 ( http://www.antec.com/ec/productDetails.php?ProdID=07850... )
Please answer. Thanks. Sorry for my english.
I also have the p180 but with an Enermax noisetakerII psu and it also has its fan on the bottom. To be sure I have good airflow I installed the psu upside down that way the fan is on top. That way the psu gets plenty of air and it stays pretty cool also. If you have other questions about the P180 don't hesitate to ask I had mine for 1 1/2 year I have put 4 different mobos in it since then so I have some experience with that case
The components will be these:
-HDD SATA II 500GB 7200 SEAGATE ....79,11 Euro
-CASE: ATX ANTEC P180 ...103,01 Euro
- RAM DDR2 800 1GBX2 Kinsgton hyperx 5-5-5-15 ...88,63 Euro
- CPU INTEL C2QUAD 775 Q6600 2.4 KENT BO 247,95 € ...184,5 Euro
- GAP35DS3L placa 775 atx intel gigabyte ga-p35-ds3l #i ...72,46 Euro
- VGA PCIE ATI HD2900XT 512MB GDDR3 Club 3D cgaxxt292 ...291,79 Euro
- PSU ATX 700W-24 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER ...99,98 Euro
- DVDRW LG GSA-h54n black bulk ...23,04 Euro
- DVD ide 16x lg goldstar black bulk ...12,11 Euro
- Disk 3 1/2 1,44mb black ...4,51 Euro