The Sims 2 @ Cyrell!

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Check out my site!
I've made an interactive The Sims 2 site! Right now it's kinda hard to add
content but the game is not released yet...
On my site your going to be able to create your own photo album! Share
experiences and stories with fellow sims players and much more!
Go ahead and check it out!

@

http://www.cyrell.net/thesims2.html

John,

John <john2b@cyrell.net> wrote:
> Check out my site!
> I've made an interactive The Sims 2 site!

This is a _SimCity_ newsgroup. The _Sims_ newsgroup is probably in
alt.games.the-sims.

Regards,

Guido

Guido Ostkamp wrote:
> This is a _SimCity_ newsgroup. The _Sims_ newsgroup is probably in
> alt.games.the-sims.

He posted there too, he probably just posted here incase there were Sims
fans here that don't read the sims NG, the chances of which are quite
possible.

AJ

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

This isn't a "free money" or "advertising" news group either. but the
bastards keep posting here (angry face) sims is close to the topic atleast
hehe ;D

"AJ" <wanink@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> This isn't a "free money" or "advertising" news group either. but the
> bastards keep posting here (angry face) sims is close to the topic atleast
> hehe ;D

Yeah you could be charitable and decide it is on topic since Sims2 will have
the ability to use neighbourhoods created with Simcity4.

Gareeth

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Its not like anything else is going on here...

russell

> This is a _SimCity_ newsgroup. The _Sims_ newsgroup is probably in
> alt.games.the-sims.
>
> Regards,
>
> Guido

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

yeah and one of the features of SimCity 4 was importation of Sims from The
Sims [1] and Sims 2 will SC4's terrain tool for neighborhoods so the line
between them is blurring quickly so Sims in the City will probably follow
Sims 2 or 3 and Sim City 5... expansions for mega level [formerly simcity]
or micro livel [formerly sims]... so Maxis is encouraging this.