Blu Ray cloner

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambofgod008

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this has already been covered in another thread. I recently purchased a BD-RW drive from LG. I thought I did my homework on this but it seems I've been duped by the toptenreviews web site. I was looking for a program to copy my blu ray collection and make backup blu rays of them. This site said the number one program was **** Blu Ray Ripper. It said it did everything, that it was an all inclusive package to make blu ray to blu ray copies. Like an idiot, I just purchased this program tonight. I'm not really sure if I just don't know how to use the program or not, but I'm not so much interested in making a portable copy or computer friendly format as I am in making a COPY. This program doesn't seem to have a burn function and it doesn't let me simply choose a copy option. Instead, it makes me pick another video format to convert the movie to and copies it to my HD. I used to copy DVDs , and I used Slysoft's AnyDVD to decrypt dvds and I used 1click to burn, 2 different programs, but this site said this one program is all I would need to make blu ray to blu ray copies. Can anyone help me here. Maybe suggest a program that just allows me to backup my blu rays onto a blu ray disc that will be the proper format for a blu ray player? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.