Red Sheet woes and yard sales (SimCity 1 in Godzilla box)

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I recently bought it at a yard sale but I was in such a haste that i
didn't check to see if I needed anything else. On closer inspection
after taking it home and playing it on my computer, I realized that
the red copy protect sheet was missing.

1.) Is there a way to get the red sheet on the Internet?
2.) If not, is there any way I can get it from the distributor or game
designer (I'm not sure if it's Maxis or EA...)
3.) If all fails, is there a way to obtain something to disable the
protection?

I'm really a classic game nut, and I've been itchin' to play it.

Email any binaries (if you are sending them) to biafrashave@yahoo.com
2 answers Last reply
More about sheet woes yard sales simcity godzilla
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "BiafraRepublic" <webmaster@tsu.i-p.com> wrote in message
    >I recently bought it at a yard sale but I was in such a haste that i
    > didn't check to see if I needed anything else. On closer inspection
    > after taking it home and playing it on my computer, I realized that
    > the red copy protect sheet was missing.

    I would shell out five bucks and get Sim City classic from a store. When
    they rereleased it they removed the copy protect.

    Gareeth
  2. I too need the red sheet. What about those cities in the back of the manual (high score cities)? Would they work?

Video Games