Red Sheet woes and yard sales (SimCity 1 in Godzilla box)

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2004 6:34:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I recently bought it at a yard sale but I was in such a haste that i
didn't check to see if I needed anything else. On closer inspection
after taking it home and playing it on my computer, I realized that
the red copy protect sheet was missing.

1.) Is there a way to get the red sheet on the Internet?
2.) If not, is there any way I can get it from the distributor or game
designer (I'm not sure if it's Maxis or EA...)
3.) If all fails, is there a way to obtain something to disable the
protection?

I'm really a classic game nut, and I've been itchin' to play it.

Email any binaries (if you are sending them) to biafrashave@yahoo.com
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 7:01:20 PM

"BiafraRepublic" <webmaster@tsu.i-p.com> wrote in message
>I recently bought it at a yard sale but I was in such a haste that i
> didn't check to see if I needed anything else. On closer inspection
> after taking it home and playing it on my computer, I realized that
> the red copy protect sheet was missing.

I would shell out five bucks and get Sim City classic from a store. When
they rereleased it they removed the copy protect.

Gareeth
August 9, 2009 1:45:18 PM

I too need the red sheet. What about those cities in the back of the manual (high score cities)? Would they work?
!